Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Bobrovsky additions for October!!!

Instead of doing one thread at the end of the moth I figured I'd make a thread and post arrivals as they come.

Oct 9th addition (first Bobrovsky of the month and also the first booklet of my collection).

Peerless Patches Dual Bryzgalov/Bobrovsky #14/15 (sorry for the blurry pic my phones not the greatest).

Patches are kind of boring will have to upgrade it down the line at some point.

Stay tuned as there are more Bobs to come!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice additions. I especially like your Bobrovsky bobblehead. I collect Loui Eriksson cards, and it was just nice to get something of his other than cards when I got his bobblehead. I get to watch the Blue Jackets on television and am a big fan, so I hope Bobrovsky is successful on his new team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice additions. I especially like your Bobrovsky bobblehead. I collect Loui Eriksson cards, and it was just nice to get something of his other than cards when I got his bobblehead. I get to watch the Blue Jackets on television and am a big fan, so I hope Bobrovsky is successful on his new team.

Thanks.
    I know what you mean completely about the bobble head, gets boring picking up nothing but cards all the time. The unique and odd ball additions are always a fun pick up.

I'm hoping Bob plays great on the Jackets too if they ever get the season started. One good thing about that trade is that Columbus is a much shorter drive than going to Philly is so I planned on hitting a couple games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Todays addition.

Can't be a 3 color patch auto from The Cup!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A little Broad Street Boys 1/1 action came in today courtesy of stamkos here (thanks for the deal).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Love the Bob additions...especially the ITG letter!!! Thanks for sharing

SCF Rewards
    Country

Todays addition, 10-11 SPA Future Watch Rookie Patch Auto 069/100