Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Submission closed

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Just wondering when the transaction thread will be updated? I leave on Friday and would like to mail out before I leave.

Quote Originally Posted by wildfan1833 View Post
    Just wondering when the transaction thread will be updated? I leave on Friday and would like to mail out before I leave.
    tonight

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    tonight
    Sweet thanks

All deals posted.

Thanks, will send tommorrow!

Got it. Mine will be out Saturday or Monday, thanks!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Mailed mine out earlier today (DC# updated in Trade Manager).
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Several new cards added to my COMC port: Hidden Content

Sent mine today. Updated the (DC# updated in the trade manager). Thanks again, Cole

preparing to send mine tomorrow, got a question for you guys though. one card im sending is in on of those hard cases from topps because its sealed as an uncirculated card. well the card bounces around inside the case a little, should i take it out and put it in a regular top loader?
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast