Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 190
  1. #41

    DaBears 1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,304
    Country
    Card Cash
    585.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Heres mine updated with return info and added one card, as well as estimated BVs

    1. Brian Urlacher 2000 Playoff Momentum Rookie Quads #RB12 $25
    2. Brian Urlacher 2000 Fleer Gamers #112 $10
    3. Brian Urlacher 2000 Upper Deck Encore Rookie Combo Jerseys #RC1 $60
    4. Brian Urlacher 2000 Upper Deck Graded #111 $15
    5. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge T3 Holoplatinum #181 $15
    6. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Masters Majestic #M4 $6
    7. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Masters Retail #208 $5
    8. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Odyssey Hologold Rookies #110 $30
    9. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Supreme Update #U190 $10
    10. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Odyssey Rookie Ink NO AUTO #BU $25
    11. Brian Urlacher 2000 Sage Autographs Red /999 #A46 $30
    12. Brian Urlacher 2010 Topps Chrome Superfractors #C18 $NPDTS

    RETURN INS: YES
    RETURN SIG: NO
    TOTAL BV:
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content


  2. #42
    I am in too..... here is the card i would like graded:

    Johnny Unitas 1957 Topps DP RC #138

    RETURN INS: NO
    RETURN SIG: YES
    TOTAL BV: $450

  3. #43
    TY
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears 1985 View Post
    Heres mine updated with return info and added one card, as well as estimated BVs

    1. Brian Urlacher 2000 Playoff Momentum Rookie Quads #RB12 $25
    2. Brian Urlacher 2000 Fleer Gamers #112 $10
    3. Brian Urlacher 2000 Upper Deck Encore Rookie Combo Jerseys #RC1 $60
    4. Brian Urlacher 2000 Upper Deck Graded #111 $15
    5. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge T3 Holoplatinum #181 $15
    6. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Masters Majestic #M4 $6
    7. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Masters Retail #208 $5
    8. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Odyssey Hologold Rookies #110 $30
    9. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Supreme Update #U190 $10
    10. Brian Urlacher 2000 Collector's Edge Odyssey Rookie Ink NO AUTO #BU $25
    11. Brian Urlacher 2000 Sage Autographs Red /999 #A46 $30
    12. Brian Urlacher 2010 Topps Chrome Superfractors #C18 $NPDTS

    RETURN INS: YES
    RETURN SIG: NO
    TOTAL BV:
    Added...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brandenburg View Post
    I am in too..... here is the card i would like graded:

    Johnny Unitas 1957 Topps DP RC #138

    RETURN INS: NO
    RETURN SIG: YES
    TOTAL BV: $450

    Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

  4. #44
    42 more cards needed by 10/22

    The more people that sign up the cheaper it gets for everyone as far as shipping costs...

    Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

  5. #45
    I have 9 to add, lets get to 100!!

    #1 Jurickson Profar 2011 Leaf Draft Autograph #AU-JP2 $30
    #2 Matt Forte 2008 Exquisite Super Swatch Quad Jersey 8/20 #SS-MF $N/A
    #3 Patrick Willis 2007 Playoffs Rookie Autograph 34/41 #41 $40
    #4 Patrick Willis 2011 Topps Finest Gold Refractor Jersey Autograph 8/25 #AJR-PW $N/A
    #5 Patrick Willis 2007 Bowman Sterling Refractor Autograph Jersey 5/199 #BSRRA-PW $60
    #6 Julio Jones 2011 Topps Finest Red Refractor Patch Autograph 24/25 #RAP-JJ $N/A
    #7 Julio Jones 2011 Topps Finest Red Refractor Patch Autograph 14/25 #RAP-JJ $N/A
    #8 Julio Jones 2011 Topps Finest Red Refractor Patch Autograph 8/25 #RAP-JJ $N/A
    #9 Julio Jones 2011 Topps Finest Red Refractor Patch Autograph 1/25 #RAP-JJ $N/A

    BV: $120
    Return Insurance=NO
    Return Signature=NO


    33 More to go!!
    Last edited by taz3432; 10-18-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Photbucket: Hidden Content
    Always looking for:
    Mid to high End BGS 9.5 Star RC Autos
    PC: Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson | Rookie High End

  6. #46
    please remove me from this break

    sorry guys
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

    Bucket: Hidden Content

    MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

  7. #47
    Are you able to request that a card not be slabbed unless it recieves a certain grade?
    Trade List:
    Hidden Content

  8. #48
    Has anyone tried cleaning the surface of there cards before sending them in to be graded?
    Trade List:
    Hidden Content

  9. #49
    can we get older cards bvg graded? is there any additional cost?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

  10. #50

    DaBears 1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,304
    Country
    Card Cash
    585.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by grandam2006 View Post
    Has anyone tried cleaning the surface of there cards before sending them in to be graded?
    Yes it help a lot, always wipe the surface with a cloth
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content


Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •