Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf1bh View Post
    can we get older cards bvg graded? is there any additional cost?
    Any vintage added will be graded BVG automatically and there is no extra charge.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    Any vintage added will be graded BVG automatically and there is no extra charge.

what would be the cutoff year from when the slab would go from BGS to BVG?

I'll check and see what I might have tonight or tomorrow. Think all I have that I want to grade off the top of my head are vintage and those would only go to PSA. So I'll see what newer cards I might want to get graded

Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    I'll check and see what I might have tonight or tomorrow. Think all I have that I want to grade off the top of my head are vintage and those would only go to PSA. So I'll see what newer cards I might want to get graded
    1981 and earlier

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBears 1985 View Post
    Yes it help a lot, always wipe the surface with a cloth
    What type of cloth works best, without scratching foil type cards?
    Trade List:
    Hidden Content

Could I possibly add $199 of insurance onto mine? Sorry for thinking of this sooner!
    Photbucket: Hidden Content
    Always looking for:
    Mid to high End BGS 9.5 Star RC Autos
    PC: Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson | Rookie High End

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post

thanks, i'll have 5-10 cards ready tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

Here's my BV guesses for the ones I couldn't find:

Griffey Bowman Tiffany $50
    Griffey Topps Traded Tiffany $40
    Biggio Score Glossy $15

Total BV $215

thanks!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 216/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Updated
    Quote Originally Posted by taz3432 View Post
    Could I possibly add $199 of insurance onto mine? Sorry for thinking of this sooner!
    Updated
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Here's my BV guesses for the ones I couldn't find:

Griffey Bowman Tiffany $50
    Griffey Topps Traded Tiffany $40
    Biggio Score Glossy $15

Total BV $215

thanks!
    Need 37 more cards!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Need 37 more cards!

Well in that case heres a few more to help bring that number down a little bit.

You can add these to my list (And change my No on Insurance to a YES please).
    6. 2010-11 Upper Deck The Cup Honorable Numbers Sergei Bobrovsky #HN-BB (Auto) 30/35 ---BV$80
    7. 2010-11 Upper Deck SP Authentic Limited Autographed Patches Sergei Bobrovsky #259 (Auto) 069/100 ---BV$60
    8. 2010-11 Upper Deck Rookie Breakouts Sergei Bobrovsky #RB24 022/100 ---BV$30
    9. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Autographs Orange Sergei Bobrovsky #A-SBO (Auto) ---BV$ NPDTS
    10. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Autographs Orange Antero Niittymaki #A-AN (Auto) ---BV$ NPDTS
    11. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Autographs Orange Ron Sutter #A-RSU (Auto) ---BV$ NPDTS
    12. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Goaltenders Baltimore National Sergei Bobrovsky #G-01 1/1 ---BV$ NPDTS
    13. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Game Used Jerseys Orange Baltimore National Sergei Bobrovsky #M-03 1/1 BV$ NPDTS

With the cards from my first post that brings total BV from 541.50 to the new total of $711.50

And you left the 1 out at the beginning of 1971 on my Dionne RC from your list in the first page (just letting you know).

Thanks
    Matt
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast