Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

can we get older cards bvg graded? is there any additional cost?

Any vintage added will be graded BVG automatically and there is no extra charge.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Any vintage added will be graded BVG automatically and there is no extra charge.

what would be the cutoff year from when the slab would go from BGS to BVG?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I'll check and see what I might have tonight or tomorrow. Think all I have that I want to grade off the top of my head are vintage and those would only go to PSA. So I'll see what newer cards I might want to get graded

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'll check and see what I might have tonight or tomorrow. Think all I have that I want to grade off the top of my head are vintage and those would only go to PSA. So I'll see what newer cards I might want to get graded

1981 and earlier

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes it help a lot, always wipe the surface with a cloth

What type of cloth works best, without scratching foil type cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could I possibly add $199 of insurance onto mine? Sorry for thinking of this sooner!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

thanks, i'll have 5-10 cards ready tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here's my BV guesses for the ones I couldn't find:

Griffey Bowman Tiffany $50
    Griffey Topps Traded Tiffany $40
    Biggio Score Glossy $15

Total BV $215

thanks!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Updated
    Could I possibly add $199 of insurance onto mine? Sorry for thinking of this sooner!

Updated
    Here's my BV guesses for the ones I couldn't find:

Griffey Bowman Tiffany $50
    Griffey Topps Traded Tiffany $40
    Biggio Score Glossy $15

Total BV $215

thanks!

Need 37 more cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Well in that case heres a few more to help bring that number down a little bit.

You can add these to my list (And change my No on Insurance to a YES please).
    6. 2010-11 Upper Deck The Cup Honorable Numbers Sergei Bobrovsky #HN-BB (Auto) 30/35 ---BV$80
    7. 2010-11 Upper Deck SP Authentic Limited Autographed Patches Sergei Bobrovsky #259 (Auto) 069/100 ---BV$60
    8. 2010-11 Upper Deck Rookie Breakouts Sergei Bobrovsky #RB24 022/100 ---BV$30
    9. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Autographs Orange Sergei Bobrovsky #A-SBO (Auto) ---BV$ NPDTS
    10. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Autographs Orange Antero Niittymaki #A-AN (Auto) ---BV$ NPDTS
    11. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Autographs Orange Ron Sutter #A-RSU (Auto) ---BV$ NPDTS
    12. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Goaltenders Baltimore National Sergei Bobrovsky #G-01 1/1 ---BV$ NPDTS
    13. 2011-12 In The Game Broad Street Boys Game Used Jerseys Orange Baltimore National Sergei Bobrovsky #M-03 1/1 BV$ NPDTS

With the cards from my first post that brings total BV from 541.50 to the new total of $711.50

And you left the 1 out at the beginning of 1971 on my Dionne RC from your list in the first page (just letting you know).

Thanks
    Matt

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast