Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    1) 1971-71 O-Pee-Chee Marcel Dionne #133 --- BV$ 150
    2) 1951-52 Parkhurst Leonard "Red" Kelly #55 ---BV$ 300
    3) 1971-72 Topps Gary Bergman #119 ---BV$ 1.50 (yes $1.50 you read it right but its vintage, in great shape, and its pc so I want it slabbed lol)
    4) 1954-55 Parkhurst Ted Lindsay #46 ---BV$ 80.00
    5) 1988-89 O-Pee-Chee Bob Probert #181 ---BV$ 10.00

Thats all for now, undecided if I'm going to add to this list or not.

Total Book Value- $541.50
    Return Insurance- No (may change mind later if I decide to add more)
    Return Signature- YES
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

2. Wata Photo
    What is the turnaround time?
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

From the end of the sign up time I will have everything posted in the trade manager within a few days. From there as soon as I receive everyone's cards I will have it to BGS within a few days. Starting from the day after they receive the package it will be 20 business days at BGS. The day after 20 day mark they ship and I usually have it in 3-5 days. Allow another 3-5 days for me to package everything up (or quicker) all spends on when I get it and what my work schedule is.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    1) 1971-71 O-Pee-Chee Marcel Dionne #133 --- BV$ 150
    2) 1951-52 Parkhurst Leonard "Red" Kelly #55 ---BV$ 300
    3) 1971-72 Topps Gary Bergman #119 ---BV$ 1.50 (yes $1.50 you read it right but its vintage, in great shape, and its pc so I want it slabbed lol)
    4) 1954-55 Parkhurst Ted Lindsay #46 ---BV$ 80.00
    5) 1988-89 O-Pee-Chee Bob Probert #181 ---BV$ 10.00

Thats all for now, undecided if I'm going to add to this list or not.

Total Book Value- $541.50
    Return Insurance- No (may change mind later if I decide to add more)
    Return Signature- YES
    Added

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Thanks Roger, wasn't asking for myself, just thought others would want to know what service level they're paying for. Might add the turnaround time to the first post. Thanks! -Ken

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    From the end of the sign up time I will have everything posted in the trade manager within a few days. From there as soon as I receive everyone's cards I will have it to BGS within a few days. Starting from the day after they receive the package it will be 20 business days at BGS. The day after 20 day mark they ship and I usually have it in 3-5 days. Allow another 3-5 days for me to package everything up (or quicker) all spends on when I get it and what my work schedule is.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    Thanks Roger, wasn't asking for myself, just thought others would want to know what service level they're paying for. Might add the turnaround time to the first post. Thanks! -Ken
    Thanks Ken, it was in there before I tweaked the rules, put it back just now.

Hey Roger, anyway I can join in on this submission? Shoot me a PM if I can or not! Thanks, have about Three cards I want to put in this time!

haven't done this before, but do people submit in hard magnetic cases? would we get them back? or is it better to just go the cheaper plastic cases and package well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

Quote Originally Posted by wolf1bh View Post
    haven't done this before, but do people submit in hard magnetic cases? would we get them back? or is it better to just go the cheaper plastic cases and package well.
    BGS will recommend card savers. iF you submit in top loaders and/or magnetic they do not return them.

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    bgs will recommend card savers. If you submit in top loaders and/or magnetic they do not return them.
    thanks, what is the difference between a card saver and a top loader?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast