Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    First post update with received cards and payment as well as trade manager

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Mine got there quick, thanks! I'm not too excited this time since most of the cards don't belong to me. I am stocking up for the next one though!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

shipped mine today w/DC
    trade manager updated
    T. Duncan-Gwynn-Sets-Vintage Baseball
    BV means nothing! If you trade by BV there is no trade

First post and trade manager updated!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Anyone from the east coast? Just curious how delayed this could get...

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    Anyone from the east coast? Just curious how delayed this could get...
    I am in MA, everything has been coming in just fine

mine went out with DC. just sent out yesterday and sorry for delay. was curious of any delay and issues because of the storm too. hope all is well.

sent mine out yesterday, says it will getthere on saturday
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

First post and TM updated

First post and TM updated

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast