Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Your item was delivered at 11:02 am on November 19, 2012 in DALLAS, TX 75244.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

20 days looks like Dec, 19....by the time I get the package it will be right before Christmas. I will do my best to get the cards back as quickly as possible but it may be shortly after the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    20 days looks like Dec, 19....by the time I get the package it will be right before Christmas. I will do my best to get the cards back as quickly as possible but it may be shortly after the new year.
    sounds good, i figured the holidays could slow things down a bit but no worries.
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I've got a few questions for you guys that have done Beckett grading before. I missed getting in on this submission so I sent mine out on my own, used the 20 day submission. My package shows receipt by Beckett on November 6th and today I got an email confirming they received my order. Thats 11 business days from the day they received the package. My question is... How long from getting this email should I be able to view my order online? Is it 20 business days from when the package got there (Nov. 6th) or 20 days from today (Nov. 20th) when I got their email? I guess I'm wondering if I have to wait 9 more business days for them to be done or will it be 20 business days from today?
    Hidden Content

Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mamunrud View Post
    I've got a few questions for you guys that have done Beckett grading before. I missed getting in on this submission so I sent mine out on my own, used the 20 day submission. My package shows receipt by Beckett on November 6th and today I got an email confirming they received my order. Thats 11 business days from the day they received the package. My question is... How long from getting this email should I be able to view my order online? Is it 20 business days from when the package got there (Nov. 6th) or 20 days from today (Nov. 20th) when I got their email? I guess I'm wondering if I have to wait 9 more business days for them to be done or will it be 20 business days from today?
    Day 1 starts the day after they receive your cards. If they received your package on 11/6 then your 20 days would be 12/6 (2 extra days because 11/22 &11/23 are BGS holiday days). Their confirmation email stating they received cards are always 2-3 weeks behind from when they actually receive them. They will ship out the next business day after day 20.

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Day 1 starts the day after they receive your cards. If they received your package on 11/6 then your 20 days would be 12/6 (2 extra days because 11/22 &11/23 are BGS holiday days). Their confirmation email stating they received cards are always 2-3 weeks behind from when they actually receive them. They will ship out the next business day after day 20.
    ----------
    Thanks for that info... I'm getting the excitement building as I haven't ever sent much in to get graded before and this is a big order of 12 cards for me. Included in my grading package is a Jordan RC, Walter Payton RC and some real nice Bowman Chrome prospect autos that I have high hopes for.
    Hidden Content

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Anyone see any updates in the pop reports? I forgot to look before I sent my two in. And each one I sent in only have two cards each graded and they both have a 9 and 1 9.5. Ahh I should have looked before hand

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    pop reports? For this submission? We've got about 12 days 'til we'll know our grades
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mamunrud View Post
    ----------
    Thanks for that info... I'm getting the excitement building as I haven't ever sent much in to get graded before and this is a big order of 12 cards for me. Included in my grading package is a Jordan RC, Walter Payton RC and some real nice Bowman Chrome prospect autos that I have high hopes for.
    I got my grades posted today and did fantastic. My Jordan RC got an 8 and the Payton RC got a 7.5 while also got another four 9.5s with 10 autos. Can't wait to get them in hand!
    Hidden Content

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast