Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beckett Certified Appraisal launches

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/12/...isal-launches/

Beckett Media is proud to announce Beckett Certified Appraisal, an exciting new service that will give values to rare and unique cards.

There are cards don’t have values in Beckett’s price guides based on scarcity, but this new service will have the Beckett Price Guide analysts research sales data and market trends to give values to cards such as those with low print runs, show exclusives or graded cards with a low population report.

Beckett Certified Appraisal will analyze data to get a fair assessment of a card’s value.

To take part in the service, customers do not need to send in their cards. They email images and can choose either a one- or five-day service up to five cards starting at $15. Customers will receive a certificate as a PDF file in return.

“We’ve been asked for years to provide a service that fills the gap for pricing of scarce, low print-run cards and high-end graded cards that carry low populations. Finally, it has arrived!” said Beckett Senior Market Analyst Dan Hitt. “These types of cards are usually beyond the scope of the Beckett Price Guides since they are too unique to price with our standard methodology. However, we have a decades worth of stored market sales data at our disposal to assist with valuations and this will enable us to accurately appraise even the rarest of sports cards.”

“Whether it be a 1/1 printing plate, a signed patch card of a superstar serial numbered to three, or a BGS Gem Mint 9.5 with a population of just two, we can now provide collectors with an appraisal valuation,” Hitt added.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tiki4mvp's Items on eBay

this is so lame, that is what their price guides are supposed to do... they don't know jack

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I agree. this is not good. The last thing I want is Beckett to tell me what my 1 of 1 is worth.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

I think they need to become more proficient at the services they already offer before they go offering other things. All too often recently, they decline service on newer patch cards & they think that they are going to be able to accurately & fairly put a value to these items? This is nothing more than a new way to make a quick buck.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

If anyone needs their cards appraised send me an emailed image and then throw 15 bucks into my PayPal account.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tiki4mvp's Items on eBay

Haha @jonpop

I'll do it for $14 ten for $100 :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Only real market for this is for people who have no idea what their cards are worth, like executors of estates.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

Its all garbage. Beckett is garbage. Their grading service is garbage. They are just too outdated and its sad that they think their opinion matters anymore.

Blog Entries
    Country

I used the service. I was their 14th customer. Let's do an experiment. Let see how close you all come. I'll show the card I sent, you tell me what it's worth, and then I'll show you the appraisal. Who's in?

2011 Donruss Elite Status Black Auto Eli Manning 1/1 Graded BGS 9.5 / 10 auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used the service. I was their 14th customer. Let's do an experiment. Let see how close you all come. I'll show the card I sent, you tell me what it's worth, and then I'll show you the appraisal. Who's in?

2011 Donruss Elite Status Black Auto Eli Manning 1/1 Graded BGS 9.5 / 10 auto.

$1000?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast