Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 159
  1. #141
    marshall faulk all
    drew brees rookies

    let me know if you have anything, thanks
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

  2. #142
    Yes...I'm a big Cowboys fan too, so I do not need a list. Will take all RC's, inserts, #ed etc. Just give me a count and bv and I will match with the same.


    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    Not sure I understand so u want All the cowboys i find for yah for other Cowboys?

  3. #143
    do you have any extra cowboys lmk here are my extras lmk thanks.

    COWBOYS
    2010 Panini Gridiron Gear Gamebreakers #13 Miles Austin - $2.50
    2002 Upper Deck XL Holofoil #130 Darren Woodson (18/65) -$15.00
    2009 Donruss Elite Zoning Commission Gold #16 Patrick Crayton (795/899)- $2.00
    2009 Bowman Draft Orange # 102 Jason Witten - $2.00
    2000 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch PT-10 Troy Aikman (1094/1500) $6.00
    2010 Topps Magic # 189 Troy Aikman - $1.25
    2010 Topps Magic # 193 Roger Staubach - $1.25
    2005 Throwback Threads Dynasty D-3 Deion Sanders/Troy Aikman/Michael Irvin - $5.00
    1996 Fleer Statistically Speaking #1 Troy Aikman - $6.00
    2009 Donruss Classics #106 Bob Lilly (438/999) $4.00
    2006 Bowman Chrome #60 Bobby Carpenter RC - $2.50
    2010 Topps #52 Akwasi Owusu-Ansah RC - $1.25
    2007 Donruss Elite Back to the Future Green #18 Michael Irvin/Terrell Owens (503/800) $3.00
    2009 SPx Winning Materials Bronze Dual Swatch W-BA Marion Barber (61/99) $10.00
    2010 Panini Gridiron Gear NFL Nation Jerseys Prime #18 Jason Witten (10/50) $15.00
    2010 Topps Platinum # 152 Dez Bryant RC - $6.00
    1992 Stadium Club # 602 Troy Aikman MC - $4.00 x2
    1992 Stadium Club # 695 Troy Aikman - $5.00 x4
    2000 Donruss Elite Series ES-4 Troy Aikman/2500 $3.00
    2000 Donruss Preferred Lettermen LM-55 Troy Aikman (0518/1000) $4.00
    2010 Playoff Contenders Super Bowl Ticket # 52 Darren Woodson $3.00
    2010 Topps Prime Retail # 56 Sean Lee RC $1.25
    2009 Upper Deck America's Team #38 Emmitt Smith $6.00 x2
    2000 UD Graded Emmitt Smith #22 (0998/1500) $8.00
    2006 Fleer #182 Miles Austin RC - $5.00 x2
    1997 Pinnacle Mint Coins Nickel #10 Emmitt Smith - $12.00
    1998 Playoff Contenders Leather #18 Troy Aikman - $5.00
    2004 Ultra Gold Medallion #232 Julius Jones RC $2.50
    2002 Gridiron Kings #175 Tony Dorsett - $3.00
    2005 Bazooka Gold #191 Marion Barber RC $2.50
    1999 Ultra #160 Patrick Jeffers RC - $0.75
    2001 Private Stock Game Worn Gear #42 Carl Pickens - $10.00

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    I know i have both Tannehills will check on the martin and Rainey and i have a tannehill gu and a doug martin 57 retro chrome if intersted as well I am looking for RG3 and Luck and Demarco Murray
    I PC RG3 and don't really have any Murray or Lucks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    If you want to pay/trade at eBay pricing go to eBay.

  5. #145



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,030
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Eli manning,jason pierre paul.lawrence taylor,victor cruz,mark bavaro
    Here is what i had of those Players
    12 SCORE JPP #36
    10 SCORE JPP RC #350
    87 TOPPS 1000 YARD CLUB MARK BAVARO #24
    12 SCORE GLOSSY VICTOR CRUZ #40
    12 UPPER DECK LT #33
    91 SCORE THOMAS/LT #354
    90 ACTION PACKED LT #189
    91 PROSET LT #602
    89 PROSET LT #292
    91 WILD CARD LT #144
    89 SCORE LT #192
    91 PROSE LT #394
    89 SCORE LT #322
    90 PROSET LT #422
    90 SCORE LT #50
    90 FLEER LT #77
    90 COLLECT A BOOK LT
    90 FLEER ALL PRO LT #14 OF 25

    ELI MANNING
    07 SCORE #11
    07 PLAYOFF PRESTIGE #96
    07 TOPPS #30
    07 ULTRA #130
    06 TOPPS TOTAL #143
    05 TOPPS TOTAL #284
    05 TOPPS 50TH ANNIVERSARY #9
    07 UPPER DECK 1ST EDITION #63
    07 UPPER DECK 1ST EDITION GOLD #63
    05 TOPPS CHROME #36
    06 LEAF ROOKIES AND STARS #69
    07 TOPPS TOTAL #321
    07 ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA #7
    07 DONRUSS THREADS SILVER #108
    07 DONRUSS THREADS RED #108
    06 TOPPS CHROME #51
    06 TOPPS #129
    08 TOPPS KICKOFF #3 OF 28
    08 FOOTBALL HEROES #43
    08 FOOTBALL HEROES #44
    08 TOPPS #3
    08 UPPER DECK 1ST EDITION #96
    05 TOPPS 50 YEARS #17 OF 22
    06 UPPER DECK FANTASY TOP 25 #F25-EM
    06 FLEER #63
    08 SCORE DONRUSS DECALS #NNO
    08 DONRUSS THREADS #27
    06 SCORE #178
    08 NFL DRAFT EDITION #168
    08 TOPPS RING OF HONOR #FH42-EM
    08 TOPPS #316
    08 SCORE #204
    07 GRIDIRON GEAR #4
    08 DONRUSS CLASSICS #65
    07 BOWMAN #16
    06 UPPER DECK #126
    07 TOPPS CHROME #TC61
    09 UPPER DECK #127
    10 TOPPS PRIME #133
    11 TOPPS RR #63
    08 ICONS #65
    08 UD FOTBALL HEROES #42
    11 SCORE #190
    08 BOWMAN #6
    10 SCORE #190
    11 GRIDIRON GEAR #78
    12 SCORE #34


    Quote Originally Posted by JMessick86 View Post
    I'm interested in these:
    Prestige 231 Ryan Tannehill Dolphins (Both Versions)
    Doug Martin Prestige RC
    Rookies and Stars Chris Rainey
    Quote Originally Posted by JMessick86 View Post
    I PC RG3 and don't really have any Murray or Lucks
    iI had them all let me know what yah can do

    Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    marshall faulk all
    drew brees rookies

    let me know if you have anything, thanks
    No Brees RC left but i have these Faulk cards

    Marshall Faulk
    94 FLAIR WAVES OF THE FUTURE #2 OF 6
    94 CLASSICS NFL EXPERIENCE #R1
    01 FLEER TRADITION GRASS ROOTS #8 OF 10 GR
    02 UPPER DECK PIECE OF HISTORY THE BIG GAME #BG-26
    94 SKYBOX IMPACT #274
    02 THROWBACKS #87
    97 COLLECTORS CHOICE STICK UMS #S20
    97 COLLECTORS CHOICE STARQUEST #SQ13
    00 IMPACT REWIND 99 #35 OF 40 RN
    95 PACIFIC COLLECTION #38
    96 ULTRA MR MOMENTUM #5 OF 20
    95 FLEER # 5 OF 6
    96 ACTION PACKED HIGH PROFILE BALL HOG #5 OF 12
    94 UPPER DECK #7
    99 METAL STARCHILD #9 OF 20 SC
    94 COLLECTORS CHOICE PARALLEL #14
    95 PREPAID PHONE CARD #6 OF 25 #1134 OF 5605
    94 SCORE #277
    99 TSC #179
    95 CLASSICS IMAGES 95 #39
    99 TOPPS 1000 YARD CLUB #AM5
    95 COLLECTORS CHOICE YOU CRASH THE GAME #CP7

  6. #146



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,030
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyandsharon View Post
    do you have any extra cowboys lmk here are my extras lmk thanks.

    COWBOYS
    2010 Panini Gridiron Gear Gamebreakers #13 Miles Austin - $2.50
    2002 Upper Deck XL Holofoil #130 Darren Woodson (18/65) -$15.00
    2009 Donruss Elite Zoning Commission Gold #16 Patrick Crayton (795/899)- $2.00
    2009 Bowman Draft Orange # 102 Jason Witten - $2.00
    2000 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch PT-10 Troy Aikman (1094/1500) $6.00
    2010 Topps Magic # 189 Troy Aikman - $1.25
    2010 Topps Magic # 193 Roger Staubach - $1.25
    2005 Throwback Threads Dynasty D-3 Deion Sanders/Troy Aikman/Michael Irvin - $5.00
    1996 Fleer Statistically Speaking #1 Troy Aikman - $6.00
    2009 Donruss Classics #106 Bob Lilly (438/999) $4.00
    2006 Bowman Chrome #60 Bobby Carpenter RC - $2.50
    2010 Topps #52 Akwasi Owusu-Ansah RC - $1.25
    2007 Donruss Elite Back to the Future Green #18 Michael Irvin/Terrell Owens (503/800) $3.00
    2009 SPx Winning Materials Bronze Dual Swatch W-BA Marion Barber (61/99) $10.00
    2010 Panini Gridiron Gear NFL Nation Jerseys Prime #18 Jason Witten (10/50) $15.00
    2010 Topps Platinum # 152 Dez Bryant RC - $6.00
    1992 Stadium Club # 602 Troy Aikman MC - $4.00 x2
    1992 Stadium Club # 695 Troy Aikman - $5.00 x4
    2000 Donruss Elite Series ES-4 Troy Aikman/2500 $3.00
    2000 Donruss Preferred Lettermen LM-55 Troy Aikman (0518/1000) $4.00
    2010 Playoff Contenders Super Bowl Ticket # 52 Darren Woodson $3.00
    2010 Topps Prime Retail # 56 Sean Lee RC $1.25
    2009 Upper Deck America's Team #38 Emmitt Smith $6.00 x2
    2000 UD Graded Emmitt Smith #22 (0998/1500) $8.00
    2006 Fleer #182 Miles Austin RC - $5.00 x2
    1997 Pinnacle Mint Coins Nickel #10 Emmitt Smith - $12.00
    1998 Playoff Contenders Leather #18 Troy Aikman - $5.00
    2004 Ultra Gold Medallion #232 Julius Jones RC $2.50
    2002 Gridiron Kings #175 Tony Dorsett - $3.00
    2005 Bazooka Gold #191 Marion Barber RC $2.50
    1999 Ultra #160 Patrick Jeffers RC - $0.75
    2001 Private Stock Game Worn Gear #42 Carl Pickens - $10.00
    are you looking for Certain Players from the Cowboys even though I dont need any of the ones you listed let me know I collect other players as well Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by UMCanes#1 View Post
    Yes...I'm a big Cowboys fan too, so I do not need a list. Will take all RC's, inserts, #ed etc. Just give me a count and bv and I will match with the same.
    Ok will see what I can Do GOOD BUDDY

  7. #147
    Got any Suh/MJD/Revis?
    Prince Fielder | Total Cards : 8, 1 GU
    Matthew Stafford | Total Cards : 37, 15 RC
    NHL 2011-12 Certified Mirror GU (8/150)
    Hidden Content

  8. #148



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,030
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMegatron View Post
    Got any Suh/MJD/Revis?

    Will get yah a list Tonight Good Buddy Thanks

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    Will get yah a list Tonight Good Buddy Thanks
    Okay thanks
    Prince Fielder | Total Cards : 8, 1 GU
    Matthew Stafford | Total Cards : 37, 15 RC
    NHL 2011-12 Certified Mirror GU (8/150)
    Hidden Content

  10. #150

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •