Would like the best deal I can get on Colts

Hey guys, i'm looking for a good (cheap ish) game used/ rc / #'d lot on colts rookies, mainly peyton (if possible), reggie wayne, luck (if possible ), and possibly edgerrin james....
    lemme know what you've got and hopefully something can be worked out ;)
    Collecting Manning and the Colts, ANDREW LUCK, T.Y. Hilton

Hidden Content

How much are you willing to spend? I have a Delone Carter Panini Playbook 2-color auto book /49, Topps Plat Luck X-fractor RC, 2012 Inception Dwayne Allen auto /150, 2012 Topps Plat T.Y. Hilton auto patch /1001.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

$60 dlvd on this lot

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/skeen2/Colts/

the manning on this lot is serially numbered to 5
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

$16 dlvd for this lot. Havent scanned the wayne into my PB yet.

Can add a collectors edge Peyton Manning FAC rookie auto #366/6000 as well, make the lot $35 dlvd. let me know

I have 14 reggie wayne rookies (3 of which are jerseys and 11 serial numbered) I would be looking for 3 dlvd per serial numbered rookie..... 2.50 if 4 or more are bought...... and 5 on the jerseys dlvd....... Let me know if this is the type of stuff you are looking for
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

pm's sent to those with interest, thank you fall ! I'm lookin for reletively low end stuff... and like Luck Rookies I do not have yet.
    Thanks everyone!
    Collecting Manning and the Colts, ANDREW LUCK, T.Y. Hilton

Hidden Content

I have the following: Topps Prime insert rookie of Luck and one of Hilton. Base Hilton numbered hilton /350, Fleenor Prime, Finest Hitlon, Fleenor and Ballard. Fleener is a ref. There is 7 rc cards total and none are dubs. IF you have a interest let me know. I can do them pretty cheap. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.