Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the break Ramjak cant wait for the next one.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by arfmax View Post
    Hi, I would like the base for my two teams, I am not sure why base wouldn't be included in a group break, unless it was specifically stated and I missed it on the first page...

-arfmax
    With an exception to RamJak (most likely because he is an A-class group breaker) you do realize that most group breaks do not include base cards in shipment? That's typically how it goes

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS #1 Fan

This is my first break, so I wasn't aware how it goes. I'd prefer to have my base cards too if its not much trouble. If it is too much trouble then I'll just step in line.
    Collecting: Tom Brady, Rodney Harrison, Chandler Jones, Rob Gronkowski, Patriots, Patrick Roy, Pedro Martinez (Red Sox Jersey only)

Quote Originally Posted by beantown256 View Post
    This is my first break, so I wasn't aware how it goes. I'd prefer to have my base cards too if its not much trouble. If it is too much trouble then I'll just step in line.
    Same for me. If you can send the base, I'd appreciate it, especially since it did say it in the original post, but if not it's ok

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapi4153 View Post
    With an exception to RamJak (most likely because he is an A-class group breaker) you do realize that most group breaks do not include base cards in shipment? That's typically how it goes
    I have only been a member since Januaryl, and have done about 6 team drafts and up until now have received the base cards. With this box break, one team specifically, I'm pretty sure the base may be more valuable than the "hits" I got (no, I'm not kidding).
    Last edited by NBSII; 11-06-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,044/5,986 = 68% (different cards as of 11/2/14).(#ed=1,302, gu=485, autos=42, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

bigpapi4153: I have done many football group breaks on SCF, and many in person at a local card shop, and always have received the base cards, or at minimum, been asked if I want them or not. I think it all depends on the breaker, but in this case, since the rules as set up on the first page by Ramjak clearly state that all base will be sent, then I would expect that to be honored. I like group breaks as I can use the base cards for set building or for TTM or IP autos, which is why I usually want them, whereas others just want the hits for their PC or for potential profit or trades.
    I'm sure others have had different break experiences with base cards, so I guess that there isn't a clearly defined "usual" situation. Also, at the local card shop, I'm usually the one sorting into teams, so I know the time involved and what a pain it can be.

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:518!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):108
    Percent Complete:68.16

ya papi not where that comment came from,,, every team draft i've done here I got base.
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

well maybe SCF is different then, i've done most of my breaks through the youtube community in which i have almost never received base cards unless you get a hit and request them....and thats probably close to 100 breaks at least. i guess its different everywhere

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS #1 Fan

Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast