Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    OK, thanks to everyone that took spots, we are now full,. We are currently on the road to a small card show today (Sunday) and will try to do the break either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
    If you have not paid for your spots, they need to be paid now. We WILL NOT do the break unless all spots are paid for first.

send payments to: paypal@ramjaksports.com Indicate Momentum in the title, and your user name in the notes.

Thank You again for participating in one of our breaks.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    That makes no sense? You mean the RANDOM will be done so we can DRAFT our teams right? Because i was under the understanding that this was a team draft break as indicated on the opening page to this thread... If this is not the case please remove me from the break, i dont wan't some randomization determining everything for me, especially when i didnt even get to pick the #'s i wanted. I wanted to be able to at least pick the teams from the spots i get, and i am sure everyone else would feel the same way.

edit. Removed modified draft list that was here, as it was confusing. Please refer to the OP, which has the correct pick order. We will leave the picks that were dropped after the participant saw the randoms order where they were orginally and will simply skip over them, so that everything matches up according to the video and the OP
    Last edited by Ramjak Sports; 10-29-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

..... why would you do that before payments have been made? why would you also not record the randomization? most unorganized break ive ever been a part of here....

part of the random break is a recording of the randomization process, that is the only fair way to make sure said slots are the slots that were rolled.. every other break here using the randomization process goes by this procedure.
    Last edited by PlatinumPlus502; 10-28-2012 at 01:57 PM.

It is very organized. On blogtv, it takes a little while before the video is available to post. It was recorded. As soon as it is available on Blogtv, it will be posted here.
    As as far as the payments go, we have always done it this way. We are on the road today, and will finish the transaction threads here later. We go on the honor system on SCF, and will not ship until payments are made. It does not matter if you dont pay before the randoms, as it is a team draft.

EDIT: It is available now:http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/2197109/...vbuZv&pos=ancr
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

"it doesnt matter if you pay before randoms, as it is a team draft"... lol. sure it does. whatever, whoever wants all my slots pm me, $105, done wasting my time with this.

yeah.. well somebody take my spots from me, $105, seeing as every spot was a deal to start with, its a good deal here.

I dont get the issue. Everyone has agreed to the terms when they agreed to a spot. You agreed to pay the fees associated. If a transaction thread has not been made, it will be today. We usually are not open Sundays and Mondays, and the fellow that does our online items will be in tuesday to finish the transaction threads.
    Why does it matter if someone has not paid for their spot before picking their teams in the draft? You are not paying for the right to pick, you are paying for the singles that result from the break for the teams that you draft. Nothing will be sent out until the product is paid for.

And I believe almost everyone is paid for anyways, so again, we dont understand the issue you are having. Please PM us the exact problem that you are having so we can rectify it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone potentially interested in trading up?
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast