Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Payment made. I can see the issue if someone snakes out after seeing their location but if you are a person of your word it is not a problem. Let's get this break done sooner rather than later. Thanks.

So when do we start drafting teams?

anytime. We sent a PM to the first pick, just waiting on his pick
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

so confused by what's going on. Well if there are 3 spots open now- are we re-doing the randomization... cuz nobody would want to "buy" slots that are not up on the totem pole?
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Sounds like someone didn't get the picks they wanted and now there crying about it. Ramjak I think you guys are doing a fine job with this break and please don't let this one person ruin future group breaks for the rest of us.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

This is a disaster. I guess the person who is doing the break is going to have to take those teams. Unless someone else wants slots 11, 17, and 31.

Quote Originally Posted by mikepro44 View Post
    Sounds like someone didn't get the picks they wanted and now there crying about it. Ramjak I think you guys are doing a fine job with this break and please don't let this one person ruin future group breaks for the rest of us.
    Sounds like the person was looking for a reason to get out and since he/she didn't get 1/2/3 they cried wolf
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Say what you want, but i posted before the random even took place that i was not pleased with how this is going. Its not my fault he went AHEAD and did it anyway.

well... thinking ahead... don't want anyone including the host to get stuck with those spots... thinking... what about having people who are interested in "buying" the hits from those spots? Having some people that are interested and having a separate "small" snake draft for just those spot hits? Meaning, I wouldn't mind paying an extra $5 for an extra hit-but don't want to buy the spot-ya know?
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

All I know is I bought 7 spots so I want some answers so we can decide on how we are moving forward.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast