Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    yea i have 5 spots... and ill pay as soon as it is posted in the trade thread... but i am so confused right now what the heck to do...

i'm not backing out I plan on paying as soon as the trade is posted
    Last edited by GiantsSB42Champs; 10-28-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: typos
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

I didn't "back out" per se'. I paid, but i let my displeasure be noted. So i honestly want no part of this break anymore, and have yet to receive my refund. Already put in a paypal dispute on it. I expressed displeasure with what was happening BEFORE the random even took place, then for him to go ahead and just do it that way, no excuse. Sorry, be upset with me or not, this whole thing is too unorganized and seems shady.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
    I didn't "back out" per se'. I paid, but i let my displeasure be noted. So i honestly want no part of this break anymore, and have yet to receive my refund. Already put in a paypal dispute on it. I expressed displeasure with what was happening BEFORE the random even took place, then for him to go ahead and just do it that way, no excuse. Sorry, be upset with me or not, this whole thing is too unorganized and seems shady.
    So if you got picks 1, 4, 9 you would of still backed out due to it being shady....

Yeah. Seeing as this whole thing has been done in a completely messed up fashion. I know if i don't get my money back soon im going to escalate my claim on paypal...

Can this trade get posted so i can pay?
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands

We need some leadership from the gentleman who posted this break. Really now, we are all waiting for answers and all we are getting is deafening silence. Please make a decision on how we are going to handle this moving forward and let's go. I'm even beginning to wonder if something "fugazy" (hey it's the brooklyn in me!!) going on here!!! I'm $245.00 dollars in and wondering what the heck is going on.

The 3 spots that are now open will be picked by us, and will select the best team available, then all cards from the 3 teams will be given away to the people taking part in the break.

As stated before we had a cardshow today so checking up on this throught the day was not easy.

Edit:

It was kept on stated that his displeasure was brought up before we did the randoms. That was not the case at all. We are not open on Sundays and Mondays, but made the extra effort to check in on the thread, and do the randoms as soon as we could, even though we were on the road. We stated that we did the randoms, which we did do live, recorded , and as soon as it was available through BlogTv, we posted the link.

Everything was in the open. Nothing was hidden. He was not happy, so we refunded the money as soonas we could get onto paypal from a secure connection.

We are going to take on the 3 spots, move them to the end of the draft, and then randomize the cards those 3 teams pull in the break and give them away. I hope that they are HUGE cards too.

If someone wants to drop out after he agrees to the terms and the rules, we are goign to deal with it through the proper channels. We did everything according to our rules. Everything was stated ahead of time, and did just as we stated.

And if he wants to leave a negative , so be it. We did nothing wrong.

So, lets get this draft going and lets hope for some HUGE hits

Cant please everyone. We are resigned to that fact. We are also reevaluating our hosting any other group breaks.

Rick
    Owner
    Ramjak Sports
    Last edited by Ramjak Sports; 10-28-2012 at 10:53 PM.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

OK rj AS SOON AS YOU POST ILL PAY
    Hidden Content

Sounds extremely fair........

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
    Sounds extremely fair........
    +1
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast