Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    lets start picking!
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Just waiting on the first pick to make there selection, its sunday so I can understand if not everybody is around online. Hopefully the pick is done soon enough though and we can keep the draft rolling.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

We have decided to be fair to everybody taking part, we took the 3 spots from the dropped member, moved everybody up there spots and made the final 3 picks in the draft the 3 dropped spots, of which we will take the 3 last teams and give away all the cards to people taking part in the draft.

This gives everybody a chance to move up a little for any confusion this member has caused for this break,
    We are sorry for any confusion or misunderstandings! We look forward to the draft starting and everybody enjoying this break and a real steal of a price.

Take Care!
    James.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Right on Ramjak. Thanks
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

I just saw that I am the first pick, which is great, I'm very happy to pick. However, I did NOT get a PM about it, which is why I haven't picked.

I'll take the Redskins with the first overall pick, thanks

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:503!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):116
    Percent Complete:66.18

Also, I just paid, thank you
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:503!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):116
    Percent Complete:66.18

pick 2 still looking to trade sent you PM?
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands

I have traded my pick to SgtAJC for picks 13,14,21 and two cleveland browns card previosuly discussed
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

I would have totally out-offered that! I could have given you 8, 16, 22, and some better browns cards..... It's not too late :(
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

man why didnt you answer my post man o man i woulda beat that too...
    Hidden Content

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast