Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    I feel dirty even looking at that go through... My butt hurts just hearing that trade. #ouch
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

i pmed him i dont get it... i had 4 slots to trade plus if i knew he was a browns fan i have 3 richardson autos ssp/15 whatever
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Sorry Gentlemen,
    Get some Preparation H for that butt. I believe it to be a totally fair trade for both parties. You don't know what cards were exchanged. To say you would have done better afterwards is great but our deal has been finalized. This really has been a crazy break. With the second pick I'll take the Colts.

If you would have traded three of your four spots and your Richardson autographed rookie numbered to 15 for the "CHANCE" to get Andrew Luck I have to call nonsense. In the end, Richardson may be as good if not better than Luck. There is no reason to continue posting how "unfair" the trade was or what you "would" have done after the trade has been finalized. Let it go.

No i know.... I just was close to making a deal with him myself it seemed like at one point, i should have just offered him my best offer right then and there on the spot before you had time to finish something out! Good pick either way. i was hoping the Colts fell to #2, bummer!

With that said.... If anyone is interested in 8, 16, 22 or 24 let me know. Up for Sale or Trade! I'm interested in trading cards/paypal/draft slots or whatever. That is the beauty of these things! Contact me if interested.

Matt
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
    Sorry Gentlemen,
    Get some Preparation H for that butt. I believe it to be a totally fair trade for both parties. You don't know what cards were exchanged. To say you would have done better afterwards is great but our deal has been finalized. This really has been a crazy break. With the second pick I'll take the Colts.
    LMAO!

Matt if SGT didnt offer the one he did the spot would have been yours..... heres how the deal worked for me, barring any a freaky pick i will get the team i WANT i will also get two other teams to enjoy, further more i got two cards i will be able to move at my local trade night to get my entire investment back. SO i get to have a good time in a group break for FREE i get the team i want and i get more cards as well, and all i had to trade was a shot at a luck card. To be honest i hope SGTAJC gets a luck auto because he had to pay a steep price to get it and he deserves it. He's happy im happy seems like a win win to me
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

I don't think you got ripped off, i just think if you were a little bit more patient, you could have milked that cash cow (me) for at least the #8, 22 and 24 picks AND a few nice Brownie Cards... either way, you're playin with house money now, so that's always great. Can't beat a shot a free cards
    I collect:

We should PM the next guy after your done picking just to keep the thing Rollin:) can't wait to see what we pull.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Listening to offers for spot #6. PLease let me know if interested before it get's to my #5 pick as I don't want to hold anything up when it becomes my turn. Thanks.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 3,929/5,792 = 67% (different cards as of 3/5/14).(#ed=1,267, gu=467, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast