Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    The only video that I see is the 2 minute randomization one from 3 days ago. Is there a break video that I am missing?
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:519!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):108
    Percent Complete:68.29

its up now im watching it
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Sometimes it takes about up to 30 minutes to show up for some reason. Not sure if it gets reviewed by someone or not. But I do see that it is up there too now.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

For the people who didnt watch the break, there was a mixup on the amount of boxes to be opened, so we are keeping our word and doing the 10 boxes, 5 was done tonight and another mini case will be sent to us overnight and opened on friday, all cards will be shipped out friday afternoon. I will post on here when the case gets here and give people a little time to come watch live if they wish.
    Im sorry for any troubles!
    James.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I just want to say for people who read this later....this level of customer service is extraordinary........i can honestly say i am blown away by the commitment to pleasing their customers. i will happily be part of their group break anytime!!!!!!
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Pretty decent case, some sweet hits, congrats to whoever picked the Colts, I'm happy with my hits so far (Packers), excited to see what the next 5 boxes will bring. I'm always up to break w/ you guys especially if you guys do baseball in the future!

+1 for Service!
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Any list of the hits? And by the sounds of it a luck auto was pulled! Congrats to that guy. Now I regret not trading for the 2 slot even more!!! Dohhh
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

Yeah a Luck was pulled, there was also a SWEET looking Jim Kelly GU card that was pulled, grats to whoever picked Bills, there were quite a few Vikings pulled as well, including a Favre GU, I was so stoked when I heard Favre until I saw he had a Vikes jersey on lol!

So no RGIII? Darn, I shoulda picked the Colts first, not Washington!
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:519!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):108
    Percent Complete:68.29

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast