Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast
    Sweet, Good luck and thanks for the update.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

We were unable to get ahold of Purolater this evening to try and pick it up before they closed so I will be calling in the morning hopefully they are open and we can get the package in the afternoon to break. I will let everybody know tomorrow the update,
    Im sorry for any troubles!
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Let me echo some sentiments on here. This breaker has done a great job of honoring what they listed. They should be commended and will be a breaker I consider each and every time they decide to do a break. Thanks for the above board customer service!!

I agree with sgtajc.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Kudos to James and Rick. Thanks guys
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

this is unreal. the package is in the city here, but they say they cant deliver it. So, we say that we will come pick it up. Cant do that because it went out on the truck. OK, I said, then its getting delivered? They say no, it will come back to the depot and go out Monday.

Holy crap Im going to strangle someone soon. But the short answer is that it is looking like Monday. We are not open, but we will do the break regardless because this is beyond stupid.
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the update.....

Acording to the recent update the package is on the truck for delivery today, I will come into the store this afternoon and we will do the break at 6:15pm CST
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

with daylight savings time is that like 7:15 or 8:15 EST?

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast