Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast
    Just checked mail again. No cards. These cards have been slow in arriving. Can anyone advise if delivery confirmation was attached to your packages??

Haven't gotten them here in buffalo yet but customs is sometimes notoriously slow
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Nothing today again. What the heck is going on??

I got mine today here in Montana.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,071/6,072 = 67% (different cards as of 11/30/14).(#ed=1,311, gu=491, autos=43, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
    Nothing today again. What the heck is going on??
    I would give it a little more time. As some ave said already customs can hold things up, as well the mail runs slower around this time of year with the USPS.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Mine came this morning
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Glad to see everyone is getting their deliveries. Once again, no delivery here today in Florida. I know patience is a virtue but mine is being tried. Based on the break I know Ramjak is honest, they even honored their post and broke the second case but I have NEVER had a delivery take this long. I have received items from TAIWAN in quicker time. I'll update every day when the mail comes. If anyone thinks I'm being unreasonable please let me know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
    Glad to see everyone is getting their deliveries. Once again, no delivery here today in Florida. I know patience is a virtue but mine is being tried. Based on the break I know Ramjak is honest, they even honored their post and broke the second case but I have NEVER had a delivery take this long. I have received items from TAIWAN in quicker time. I'll update every day when the mail comes. If anyone thinks I'm being unreasonable please let me know. Thanks.
    We apologize for the delay. We simply cannot control the mail. It is more than likely stuck in customs, as it is a larger package. It was mailed in a very timely manner. We persoanlly have received pacakges from the UK faster than from the next province over before.
    Please , it WAS mailed, and we cannot guaranteee when it is going to get there.. Again we apologize, but I dont know what else we can do. If it went through the NY/NJ corridor for the customs/sorting which I believe it does, it might still be delayed due to the recent storms.

Rick
    Visit our website where we have wax boxes, singles and memorabilia. $4 flat rate shipping!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Received my package today. Better delayed delivery than no delivery!! Thanks to Ramjak for hosting a good break. Been a pleasure guys!!

Received my package the other day, thanks guys!

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast