Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: MOJO Mailday

SCF Rewards
    Country

MOJO Mailday

This was shipped to me by Topps themselves instead of Tristar that usually does their redemptions. This didn't have a signature confirmation or anything. I found it no joke in my flowerbed outiside my front door. no telling how long it had been there but I'm pretty sure not much longer than a day.

On the other hand, this is by far the coolest item in my baseball collection. I really want everyone to sign it, but it will be next to impossible to do so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It actually did have a signature confirmation. It just happened to be the delivery man's first day and did not know he was supposed to keep the package with him instead of leaving it. Which probably was a good thing, by keeping the sheet from having more damage