Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

When I go to the movies or buy dvds I spend my money on the movie not the political commentary. Is that clear enough for you?

Wait a second. Didn't you praise Samuel L. Jackson for producing an advertisement to encourage people to vote for Obama?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

no, actually you just very purposefully ignored the question. which, i guess in a way, does make your answer clear enough for me.

My answer was as clear as spring water. If I didn't give you the answer that YOU were looking for then that's not my problem.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wait a second. Didn't you praise Samuel L. Jackson for producing an advertisement to encourage people to vote for Obama?

You conservatives tried to throw Samuel Jackson under the bus for suggesting that race was part of the reason for voting for President Obama. I was showing you that Samuel Jackson has reasons that are not race related to support him. You conservatives are the ones who get all hot and bothered over race.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

You conservatives tried to throw Samuel Jackson under the bus for suggesting that race was part of the reason for voting for President Obama. I was showing you that Samuel Jackson has reasons that are not race related to support him. You conservatives are the ones who get all hot and bothered over race.

I didn't participate in that discussion, but nevertheless, you were not critical of Jackson for opining politically, as you have been with Dash, and you even went so far as to champion him. You are being a hypocrite on this issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't participate in that discussion, but nevertheless, you were not critical of Jackson for opining politically, as you have been with Dash, and you even went so far as to champion him. You are being a hypocrite on this issue.

How was I critical of Dash? I said that I wouldn't reccomend that movie stars, singers, ballplayers etc make their political views publically know for risk of losing fans and endorsements but please show me where I said anything hostile about her. She is not on the level of Herman Cain a man who I have absolutely no respect for so no reason for me to be bitter towards her. I just don't disagree with her politics and I don't think that it was a smart business decision on her part to make the statements that she did.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

How was I critical of Dash? I said that I wouldn't reccomend that movie stars, singers, ballplayers etc make their political views publically know for risk of losing fans and endorsements but please show me where I said anything hostile about her. She is not on the level of Herman Cain a man who I have absolutely no respect for so no reason for me to be bitter towards her. I just don't disagree with her politics and I don't think that it was a smart business decision on her part to make the statements that she did.

Do you have the same opinion with respect to Samuel Jackson? That he shouldn't make his political views public?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

For the record, Miss Dash is smoking hot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have the same opinion with respect to Samuel Jackson? That he shouldn't make his political views public?

It was in poor taste him suggesting that he voted for President Obama because he is Black so yes he should have kept that to himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the record, Miss Dash is smoking hot.

I don't generally agree with you on the issues taxman but you hit it on the head with that one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

It was in poor taste him suggesting that he voted for President Obama because he is Black so yes he should have kept that to himself.

No no no no no. The issue is not why he supports Obama. It is that he is making his views public. Your opinion was that Dash should not make her political leanings known. Are you going to apply the same standard to Samuel L. Jackson?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast