Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up looking for t-rich, Justin Blackmon, Alshon Jefferey, Weeden autos

must be in pro unis and under ebay please! Just want to pick up one trich and one weeden. Blackmon and Jeffery I am collecting and looking for what I dont have.

Jeffery top needs are anything from Prominence, Platinum patch auto, Prime variation auto, and Elite base auto. I am not supercollecting, so i do not need anything but his base auto RCS!

The only blackmons i own is prestige base auto, platinum patch auto, Momentum base auto jersey and Topps Prime level 5 auto jersey.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Any interest in the Blackman inception 3clr patch auto true 1/1, LMK, thanks.
    Photobucket

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mgdwilly View Post
    Any interest in the Blackman inception 3clr patch auto true 1/1, LMK, thanks.
    sorry no, really do not care for inception stuff due to chipping.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Richardson blue ink elite inscriptions /30. Last sale 58 dlvd. I'll do 52 slvd if you can pay today

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...502/group4.jpg
    $9 for the trich

also, feel free to CMB on alshons. I may be willing to part with a couple, just lmk what interests you.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
    http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...502/group4.jpg
    $9 for the trich

also, feel free to CMB on alshons. I may be willing to part with a couple, just lmk what interests you.
    only looking for autos.
    Go Gators and Bears!

Well, check out my alshon jeffery folder in my bucket then and lmk what interests you. may be willing to part with a couple, like i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsbackerjv View Post
    Richardson blue ink elite inscriptions /30. Last sale 58 dlvd. I'll do 52 slvd if you can pay today
    ill pass, those are all over the place in price.
    Go Gators and Bears!

never mind thanks
    Last edited by puckett34; 10-10-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS BUYING & LOOKING FOR DECENT DEALS!!!!!

my bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast