Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Messaged you a few days ago about the Price, Roy, Leblanc inserts and some stuff from your bucket.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by adamslogik View Post
    Messaged you a few days ago about the Price, Roy, Leblanc inserts and some stuff from your bucket.
    sorry been super busy with pms must have just forgotten to message you back..my bad..you interested in buying or trading?
    Looking for 2010-11 and 2011-12 and 2012-13 Artifacts Patch Tag Black/5

    Check out my bucket always willing to trade!

    Hidden Content

  3. #13
    trading

    Quote Originally Posted by mikebry28 View Post
    sorry been super busy with pms must have just forgotten to message you back..my bad..you interested in buying or trading?
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Sweet cards.

    I could use the Oilers Rookie Redemption and Cornet Rookie.
    Hidden Content
    Buying: Jared Cowen and Mathew Dumba
    Hidden Content | Tradelist(coming soon)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMasonFan111 View Post
    Sweet cards.

    I could use the Oilers Rookie Redemption and Cornet Rookie.

    oilers redemption is pending but the cornet rookie is available.
    Looking for 2010-11 and 2011-12 and 2012-13 Artifacts Patch Tag Black/5

    Check out my bucket always willing to trade!

    Hidden Content

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by adamslogik View Post
    trading
    sorry adam nothing i could use right now but thanks
    Looking for 2010-11 and 2011-12 and 2012-13 Artifacts Patch Tag Black/5

    Check out my bucket always willing to trade!

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •