Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sidney Crosby PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sidney Crosby PC

Another Update 1/5/13

(1 more 8x10 photo and tried to get a decent puck)

Sid has yet to sign a puck that i like, and I have seen other people's pucks as well and they never seem to come out nice...oh well.

Items will be added in the reply comments so please look for other pics of my things in the reply sections as well..thanks everyone!

Here is pretty much the cards and things I have of Sidney Crosby. I do have tons and tons of other Novelty items such as actions figures, ornaments, photos, magazines, books, etc.. of Sid, but these are just my cards and other autographed items.

Game used cards:
    IMG_5679.jpg
    Ultra Jersey, BD quad jersey, Artifacts dual patch with Fleury, Sweet Shot triple jersey, Stick'em game used stick, patch card, and hot prospects jersey. (Not pictured I do have one other certified patch card that I aquired in a trade after this picture was taken)

Crosby Auto cards:
    IMG_5681.jpg Ultimate signatures auto, The Cup honorable numbers dual patch auto, SPA FW rookie auto, and Ice auto

Crosby auto: I just met him the other day after practice and had him sign this (Crappy auto, but I am still happy to have met him and got something signed.)
    item3.jpg

Crosby framed photo: Purchased from Frameworth:
    crsoby.jpg

UPDATE 11/1/12
    In Person Auto.
    Went to practice again today and scored this sweet auto...I had to put it in a nice frame...one of my favorite pieces!

IMG_7774.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 01-05-2013 at 03:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

awesome stuff too bad the in person auto is terrible

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

awesome stuff too bad the in person auto is terrible

Thanks. Yea the in person auto could have been better, but I guess I look at it as at least I have something to remember the time that I did meet him. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Not the World's best picture but it is alright. So I went to practice again, and while I was there Crosby hit a puck over the glass and I got it. ( Brent Johnson also gave me his hockey stick, but I added that to my stick collection post on here). After Practice I had him sign an 8x10 photo for my friend and I also had him signt the puck for me. However, It was like he messed it up on purpose. He pushed really hard with the paint pen and it smeared really bad. I was so sad that yet again he ruined another item. Oh well, It is still really cool to have this puck from him and have it sign it. Just wish it was signed a little better, but oh well lol

IMG_7621.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 10-22-2012 at 12:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have two crosby autos fs....
    09-10 ice glacial graphs and a 08-09 ultimate signatures

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Have two crosby autos fs....
    09-10 ice glacial graphs and a 08-09 ultimate signatures

Nice cards buy not really interested in them at this time...sorry man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Just added my most recent Crosby score! I had a photo signed by fleury in the frame, but this one came out so nice i had to put the Crosby in the frame now lol...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some really nice looking Crosby stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Some really nice looking Crosby stuff

Thanks man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

crosbyaa.jpg