Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sidney Crosby PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 353kevin's Items on eBay

To bad the future watch auto isn't up for trade. That's a set I am try to complete and Crosby & Oveckin wih maybe Lundqvist are going to be the harder ones money wise to collect.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Yea for sure...I didn't think I would ever hold one of these let alone own one lol. Then one day I pulled some amazing cards and traded them for the future watch and the cup honorable numbers lol

To bad the future watch auto isn't up for trade. That's a set I am try to complete and Crosby & Oveckin wih maybe Lundqvist are going to be the harder ones money wise to collect.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

I was at Practice again today and got a few more things signed. He was super nice today, i got 4 total things signed...but here is only 3 of them, the 4th thing is not done yet, and I will post when I get it signed by the last person.
    Item 1: Signed the base of Action figure
    IMG_7945.jpg

Items 2 and 3: Both are signed photos with one of them going to my brother. (Note that the picture of him on the right where he is kneeling down, I took that picture at the last Pens game that I was at).
    IMG_7954.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

So I once again headed out to practice which is about a once a week thing for me...and today I scored some more sweet Sid things...2 photos for me, and i did pick up one more for a friend...(Outside the ones that I have kept for myself I have also given away 3 more Crosby photos that I have gotten signed).

Photo 1: Crosby scoring the game winning goal in the Olympics signed photo
    IMG_8013.jpg

Crosby About to take a faceoff against Stamkos
    IMG_8015.jpg

This is the one that i am giving to my friend
    IMG_8014.jpg

And this was my secret Project that I was working on and all i needed was Kunitz who came out and signed today! It is the last faceoff at the Mellon Arena...I think it came out awesome! Signed all in person by Pascal Dupuis, Sidney Crosby, and Chris Kunitz
    IMG_8012.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 11-26-2012 at 11:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Great pickups, don't think I have ever seen so many IP autos haha. Too bad some of them are messy and such, not like his autos on cards. Maybe UD won't let him sign nicely haha. Or he thinks people will just sell them so he doesn't sign clearly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Great pickups, don't think I have ever seen so many IP autos haha. Too bad some of them are messy and such, not like his autos on cards. Maybe UD won't let him sign nicely haha. Or he thinks people will just sell them so he doesn't sign clearly.

He sold his official autograph to a company called frame worth who upper deck has to go through in order to get his good auto. He signs them all different and crappy so that it is hard to authentic and for people to sell them which makes it hard for a true fan like me to get a good auto. I mean I hate to take some things to get signed as I don't want him to ruin anything lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

He sold his official autograph to a company called frame worth who upper deck has to go through in order to get his good auto. He signs them all different and crappy so that it is hard to authentic and for people to sell them which makes it hard for a true fan like me to get a good auto. I mean I hate to take some things to get signed as I don't want him to ruin anything lol

That is interesting and annoying at the same time!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sid in person auto to go with my Shadow Collection
    IMG_8350.jpg

Sid in the team Canada outfit (goes with my Fleury in team Canada and Orpik in Team USA)IMG_8351.jpg

Sid with his hockey sticks signed in person
    IMG_8507.jpg

Sid signed in person Mini Helmet
    IMG_8508.jpg

Just in case you wondered if I really ever met him or not...I finally got my pic with him last time too lol
    Aandme.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

So I was able to go to practice again (this is about a once a week thing) and I tried to get a puck signed...i dropped the first one and it smeared so I will be giving that one to a friend...

I got a 2nd puck signed and since it was snowing, the snow landed on the puck and it made it look like it was signed with leopard print maker lol

Here is a pic of the two pucks i got signed today for myself: Sid on the left Joe vitale on the right
    IMG_8512.jpg

Also had him sign a cool pic from when he was younger:
    Sid wallpaper collage 8x10 photo in his Rimouski Oceanic Jersey
    IMG_8514.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

outside the pictures that I have posted on here (i think i did post 2 of them in the pics) I have given away 5 total Sid autos (1 hockey puck to a friend, 1 photo to a friend in Canada, 1 photo to a friend here, and 2 to my brother)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast