Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105
  1. #21

    Per your standards you are the only true christian. So essentially you would be just like clint eastwood and would be having a conversation with yourself.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Hell Gorilla dosen't have a clue of what is coming out of his own mouth. Pat Robertson would even shake his head at his nonsense.
    Pat Roberston is a charlatan, the 700 club is pagan group that pocketts large portions of donations sent to them. That is how Pat got $100,000,000 in the bank. They preach the new age "power of the mind" just like atheist Drs and Pyscatrists do. The only reason papal pat got onto TV is because his freemason bretheran know he preaches garbage.

    You don't even beleive the bible, your just and atheist who runs aroung trying to get people to oppose the what scripture says.

    Clint Eastwood is not a christian, he slept around with countless woman having children out of wedlock. Hugh Jackman is his biological son and Justin Timberlake is his grandson (that is why Timberlake just did a movie with Eastwood). Eastwood may have made Obama look stupid by his chair gig, but he opposes Christ so you both should get along pretty well.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawits View Post
    Pat Roberston is a charlatan, the 700 club is pagan group that pocketts large portions of donations sent to them. That is how Pat got $100,000,000 in the bank. They preach the new age "power of the mind" just like atheist Drs and Pyscatrists do. The only reason papal pat got onto TV is because his freemason bretheran know he preaches garbage.

    You don't even beleive the bible, your just and atheist who runs aroung trying to get people to oppose the what scripture says.

    Clint Eastwood is not a christian, he slept around with countless woman having children out of wedlock. Hugh Jackman is his biological son and Justin Timberlake is his grandson (that is why Timberlake just did a movie with Eastwood). Eastwood may have made Obama look stupid by his chair gig, but he opposes Christ so you both should get along pretty well.
    You do not know a thing about me or what I believe in. It is obvious about your post you do not have a clue about christanity or christians either. Reading your post is the equivilent of reading the weekly world news.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #24


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,380
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Clint Eastwood only made Clint Eastwood look stupid. President Obama wasn't even there. Though it wouldn't surprise me if GW saw him sitting there.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    You do not know a thing about me or what I believe in. It is obvious about your post you do not have a clue about christanity or christians either. Reading your post is the equivilent of reading the weekly world news.
    1. you openly oppose Israel having the land God gave them
    2.you oppose the law of Moses, which Christ did not eradicate
    3. you support ungodly men for office who backstab, steal and murder.
    4. you say Jesus loves sin and wants people to keep sinning
    5. you mock anything that is christain with your "church" comment

    You will know them by their fruits.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawits View Post
    1. you openly oppose Israel having the land God gave them

    I oppose anyone having their land invaded by a foreign army regardless of what their religion is or the invader's religion.

    2.you oppose the law of Moses, which Christ did not eradicate

    Wrong again. I am the one who still goes by the Kosher dietary laws and always calls christians out for ignoring the OT because the NT is more convenient for them.

    3. you support ungodly men for office who backstab, steal and murder.

    How old are you 12? What politican regardless of office or political party dosen't backstab or steal? Murder may be a stretch but politicans are not Gods so stop trying to make them out the be bigger than what they are.

    4. you say Jesus loves sin and wants people to keep sinning

    Another lie. Never said that.

    5. you mock anything that is christain with your "church" comment

    How is that mocking anyone. If you say CHURCH!! you are agreeing with them. Both Christians and non Christians do it. Again you are showing everyone your complete lack of knowledge about christanity.

    You will know them by their fruits.
    Responses in bold
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  7. #27


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,380
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Christ did not eradicate the law of Moses, he fulfilled it, rendering it meaningless the second Christ died.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  8. #28


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,937
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Christ did not eradicate the law of Moses, he fulfilled it, rendering it meaningless the second Christ died.
    Wickabee 1, GW 0
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Christ did not eradicate the law of Moses, he fulfilled it, rendering it meaningless the second Christ died.
    So that is why you support nambla, abortion and gay sex. You think christ death gives you a free pass to sin and serve satan.

    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Wickabee 1, GW 0

    Wickabee 1 (for satan), GW 0 (0 for satan) AUTaxMan (1 for cheerleading for satan)

  10. #30


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,380
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Can we make a rule where GW gets banned for a day every time he lies? By my count he'd be gone for the next 4 months just on today's posts alone.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •