Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 105
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    If you say so. Though I would argue that we were made in his image and that would in life emotions. Since he can feel love, why couldn't he feel hatred?

    Hater isn't a bad thing in and of itself. Saying someone, anyone, should live without hate is like saying they should live without fear. Fear exists for a reason, so does hate. It's how you use it that determines good or bad.
    I agree with "fear". You are going to have to convince me on "hate". Give me one example of "hate" being good.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  2. #82


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'm not sure you understand what hatred is.

  3. #83


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    I agree with "fear". You are going to have to convince me on "hate". Give me one example of "hate" being good.
    Hate generally keeps you away from what you hate. So hating hard drugs is good. Hating pain can be used instead of fear to protect. If you genuinely hate sin, you're probably less likely to sin than someone who doesn't care or even has a strong dislike of sin.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Hate generally keeps you away from what you hate. So hating hard drugs is good. Hating pain can be used instead of fear to protect. If you genuinely hate sin, you're probably less likely to sin than someone who doesn't care or even has a strong dislike of sin.
    As I suspected, you do not understand what hatred really is. Pointless to go any further.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  5. #85


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Funny, I gave an explanation earlier. I've not seen anything from you.
    I know what hatred is. I know its like a gun. Not dangerous until improperly used. You, who thinks a human emotion can be inherently bad, don't understand it because you don't understand we have emotions for a reason. If you can only use hatred for bad, that's your problem. I like to think of myself as smarter and more evolved than that.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Funny, I gave an explanation earlier. I've not seen anything from you.
    I know what hatred is. I know its like a gun. Not dangerous until improperly used. You, who thinks a human emotion can be inherently bad, don't understand it because you don't understand we have emotions for a reason. If you can only use hatred for bad, that's your problem. I like to think of myself as smarter and more evolved than that.
    Once again, you fail to read what I write. I painted a pretty good picture of what hatred is to veggie on the last page. Just because some emotions like fear have good attributes does not mean they all do. Nice simplification on your part. If you think that makes you smarter than the rest of us than good for you. Your words prove that you are not as smart as you may think. Wanting to avoid things like drugs, pain or sin doesn't mean you "hate" them. Hatred causes one to be consumed by the object they hate.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  7. #87


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    Once again, you fail to read what I write. I painted a pretty good picture of what hatred is to veggie on the last page. Just because some emotions like fear have good attributes does not mean they all do. Nice simplification on your part. If you think that makes you smarter than the rest of us than good for you. Your words prove that you are not as smart as you may think. Wanting to avoid things like drugs, pain or sin doesn't mean you "hate" them. Hatred causes one to be consumed by the object they hate.
    Who didn't didn't read what? I said hate causes avoidance, not the other way around. Before you accuse someone of not reading make sure you've actually read yourself.

    Un-flippin-believable

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    If I could chime in and play God's advocate for a second we were all born with sinful impulses. It is not that we are tempted with sin that God has a problem but acting on the sin is what God hates. Each of us have our own demons that we are battling. Some have sexual demons, some like to lie, some steal etc. If we were all born perfect then what would be the point?
    +1

    just because someone has the urge to sin, does not mean that person has to sin.
    bucket:Hidden Content

    Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Who didn't didn't read what? I said hate causes avoidance, not the other way around. Before you accuse someone of not reading make sure you've actually read yourself.

    Un-flippin-believable
    I read what you wrote and it's a ridiculous, simplictic notion. COMMON SENSE causes avoidance, not hatred. I have never done "drugs", not because I hate them. I try to avoid pain when I can because pain is an indicator of danger to one's body. It isn't something to fear. And I am sure nobody "hates" sin. People avoid certain sins because of the affects it has on others. Once again, it's COMMON SENSE and MORALITY, not hate.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  10. #90


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Whatever habs. You don't understand but you're right because you say so. Oh, and the notion that only ones thing can cause avoidance isn't risk ulous at all. Only common sense can cause avoidance. Not hatred or fear or uncertainty. Nope only common sense...
    Last edited by Wickabee; 10-13-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •