Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

If you say so. Though I would argue that we were made in his image and that would in life emotions. Since he can feel love, why couldn't he feel hatred?

Hater isn't a bad thing in and of itself. Saying someone, anyone, should live without hate is like saying they should live without fear. Fear exists for a reason, so does hate. It's how you use it that determines good or bad.

I agree with "fear". You are going to have to convince me on "hate". Give me one example of "hate" being good.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not sure you understand what hatred is.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I agree with "fear". You are going to have to convince me on "hate". Give me one example of "hate" being good.

Hate generally keeps you away from what you hate. So hating hard drugs is good. Hating pain can be used instead of fear to protect. If you genuinely hate sin, you're probably less likely to sin than someone who doesn't care or even has a strong dislike of sin.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Hate generally keeps you away from what you hate. So hating hard drugs is good. Hating pain can be used instead of fear to protect. If you genuinely hate sin, you're probably less likely to sin than someone who doesn't care or even has a strong dislike of sin.

As I suspected, you do not understand what hatred really is. Pointless to go any further.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Funny, I gave an explanation earlier. I've not seen anything from you.
    I know what hatred is. I know its like a gun. Not dangerous until improperly used. You, who thinks a human emotion can be inherently bad, don't understand it because you don't understand we have emotions for a reason. If you can only use hatred for bad, that's your problem. I like to think of myself as smarter and more evolved than that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Funny, I gave an explanation earlier. I've not seen anything from you.
    I know what hatred is. I know its like a gun. Not dangerous until improperly used. You, who thinks a human emotion can be inherently bad, don't understand it because you don't understand we have emotions for a reason. If you can only use hatred for bad, that's your problem. I like to think of myself as smarter and more evolved than that.

Once again, you fail to read what I write. I painted a pretty good picture of what hatred is to veggie on the last page. Just because some emotions like fear have good attributes does not mean they all do. Nice simplification on your part. If you think that makes you smarter than the rest of us than good for you. Your words prove that you are not as smart as you may think. Wanting to avoid things like drugs, pain or sin doesn't mean you "hate" them. Hatred causes one to be consumed by the object they hate.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Once again, you fail to read what I write. I painted a pretty good picture of what hatred is to veggie on the last page. Just because some emotions like fear have good attributes does not mean they all do. Nice simplification on your part. If you think that makes you smarter than the rest of us than good for you. Your words prove that you are not as smart as you may think. Wanting to avoid things like drugs, pain or sin doesn't mean you "hate" them. Hatred causes one to be consumed by the object they hate.

Who didn't didn't read what? I said hate causes avoidance, not the other way around. Before you accuse someone of not reading make sure you've actually read yourself.

Un-flippin-believable

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

If I could chime in and play God's advocate for a second we were all born with sinful impulses. It is not that we are tempted with sin that God has a problem but acting on the sin is what God hates. Each of us have our own demons that we are battling. Some have sexual demons, some like to lie, some steal etc. If we were all born perfect then what would be the point?

+1

just because someone has the urge to sin, does not mean that person has to sin.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Who didn't didn't read what? I said hate causes avoidance, not the other way around. Before you accuse someone of not reading make sure you've actually read yourself.

Un-flippin-believable

I read what you wrote and it's a ridiculous, simplictic notion. COMMON SENSE causes avoidance, not hatred. I have never done "drugs", not because I hate them. I try to avoid pain when I can because pain is an indicator of danger to one's body. It isn't something to fear. And I am sure nobody "hates" sin. People avoid certain sins because of the affects it has on others. Once again, it's COMMON SENSE and MORALITY, not hate.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Whatever habs. You don't understand but you're right because you say so. Oh, and the notion that only ones thing can cause avoidance isn't risk ulous at all. Only common sense can cause avoidance. Not hatred or fear or uncertainty. Nope only common sense...
    Last edited by Wickabee; 10-13-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast