Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

yeah I was laughing when he sent me a private message condemning me for worshiping satan. Its like pal, I don't believe in any of that. Someone that actually thinks that there is something as evil as a satan or devil is even worse than an athiest that doesn't think any of that exists

No you go around judging people not even willing to give one thing wrong with the person. Lets see here I am not sane because you don't like me, simple as that right?

BANNED

Country

Now they are not they are getting married for tax and insurance benefits. An atheist is an atheist because they do not believe in, acknowldge or quite frankly give a damn about God.

So using that same logic throw out everyone out of the USA who is not a Native American. I'm sure that will be just a good an idea as what you propose for Israel.

No if the atheist want benefits they can push for "mate" benefits.

Sorry you can not put your "Logic" on to me. I never said thrown out everyone who is not Jewish for Israel. I said throw out all the "trouble makers" I have seen plenty of Palestinians get bombed for trying to live in peace with the Jews.

You seem to think someone willing to obey Jewish law so they can stay in Israel is the same as a terrorist who blows up innocent children.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's religious persecution, GW, and it's wrong. Jesus is against any persecution.

BANNED

Country

It's religious persecution, GW, and it's wrong. Jesus is against any persecution.

So you like Muslims being able to blow up children because Maitreya told you so?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you like Muslims being able to blow up children because Maitreya told you so?

Maitreya has never told me anything. I don't like Muslims being able to do those things it's a part of the religion I do not agree with. However, I am also sane enough to recognize that there are many, many Muslims in the world who also do not agree with it, much as many Christians do not agree it's wrong to eat bacon, despite the Bible saying it is.

You're mad at a religion. That's stupid. A religion can only be as bad as what individuals do with it, kind of like a gun. It's not dangerous until someone shoots. If you were shot, would you be angry at the gun or the person holding it. Hating a religion or everyone in a religion makes as much sense as getting mad at the gun.

That's all I'm saying. Personally, I think all religions are just as bad as each other and not one of them serves God. But that's just me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

No you go around judging people not even willing to give one thing wrong with the person. Lets see here I am not sane because you don't like me, simple as that right?

its more than one thing because of your spew to Wickabee about his supporting the anti-christ, your homophobic rant of him supporting 'Gay lust' (otherwise known as two adults in love), your overall list, etc., etc...

BANNED

Country

its more than one thing because of your spew to Wickabee about his supporting the anti-christ, your homophobic rant of him supporting 'Gay lust' (otherwise known as two adults in love), your overall list, etc., etc...

Wickabee has major heart problems, because he hasn't fully given his life to Jesus. Gays are full of lust and sin so I have a right to speak the truth in Jesus name. You are full of lust, because you like watching gays sin it makes you happy.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My heart is just fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Wickabee has major heart problems, because he hasn't fully given his life to Jesus. Gays are full of lust and sin so I have a right to speak the truth in Jesus name. You are full of lust, because you like watching gays sin it makes you happy.

No I am full of warmth and compassion because I want to see gay people have the same rights and quality of life as I and others do

BANNED

Country

No I am full of warmth and compassion because I want to see gay people have the same rights and quality of life as I and others do

No you are full of coldness because you hate gays and want to see them die in their sins so they go to hell. You don't want gays to repent and go to be with Jesus.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast