Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Nambla is a homosexual based organization. The gay community refuses to denouce nambla which means they don't care who nambla trys to hurt. Every gay relationship is about lust, it is throwning away your natural attraction to the opposite sex. Why would a man willingly give up his attracation to a woman?

Why should a straight student who opposes the gay lifestyle be forced to be taught by a teacher who lusts after gay sex?

It's a pedophilia based organization. Yes, NAMBLA has to do with homosexuality, but that's not what makes it a horrible organization. It's the pedophilia aspect. Same thing as any organization or person that promotes any sort of adult and underage person sexual act. The connection to NAMBLA and all homosexuals is absurd. There are plenty of straight people who pray on opposite sexed children and that doesn't mean all heterosexuals are that way or have a duty to "denounce" those people. I've never heard any gay friend of mine say that they were pro NAMBLA. I assume they are all against the act of an adult taking advantage of a child sexually, no matter if they are heterosexual or homosexual encounters.

I know plenty of gay people who have been in love and have had committed relationships. Each post you makes just shows your ignorance on the topic. Gay relationships work just like straight ones. Some are loving and some are lu™™™™l. It just depends on the two people involved. Not all people are naturally attracted to the same things and that includes the sex of a person.

You clearly have zero idea what you are talking about. I am pro homosexuality and there are a lot of other straight people that are too, including teachers and I do not lust after gay sex. I'd assume those other straight people don't either. In the cases of the teacher who is for gay rights, I doubt their opinions on the topic would come up, nor should it really. example. My HS art teacher, one of the best teachers I've ever had, was gay and we had no clue that he was at the time. He didn't make his class about his sexual orientation. No teacher should, straight or gay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You don't get it do you. No straight man would willing give up his attraction to women to be with men. Why because if he did he is already gay. Also if you want to discuss lust should also be all up in arms over hetrosexual high school and other unmarried couples who are lusting. Please be consistent with your views.

I'll bet there is way more heterosexual lust in a high school than homosexual lust.

BANNED

Country

You don't get it do you. No straight man would willing give up his attraction to women to be with men. Why because if he did he is already gay. Also if you want to discuss lust should also be all up in arms over hetrosexual high school and other unmarried couples who are lusting. Please be consistent with your views.

My cousin started out straight, he liked looking at naked women in national geographic and even showed the pictures to me. He liked reading about a man having sex with three WOMEN, he showed me the book he read where it talked about the women's nude body parts in great detail.

His father treated him like crap, so as a depressed teenager homosexuals took him in and brought him into the gay lifestyle.

Why did you leave out the scripture that says fornicaters will go to hell? Am I suppose to leave footnote after every comment about gays that fornicaters will go to hell too?

How can you claim fornication, justifys gay sex?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's a pedophilia based organization. Yes, NAMBLA has to do with homosexuality, but that's not what makes it a horrible organization. It's the pedophilia aspect. Same thing as any organization or person that promotes any sort of adult and underage person sexual act. The connection to NAMBLA and all homosexuals is absurd. There are plenty of straight people who pray on opposite sexed children and that doesn't mean all heterosexuals are that way or have a duty to "denounce" those people. I've never heard any gay friend of mine say that they were pro NAMBLA. I assume they are all against the act of an adult taking advantage of a child sexually, no matter if they are heterosexual or homosexual encounters.

I know plenty of gay people who have been in love and have had committed relationships. Each post you makes just shows your ignorance on the topic. Gay relationships work just like straight ones. Some are loving and some are lu™™™™l. It just depends on the two people involved. Not all people are naturally attracted to the same things and that includes the sex of a person.

You clearly have zero idea what you are talking about. I am pro homosexuality and there are a lot of other straight people that are too, including teachers and I do not lust after gay sex. I'd assume those other straight people don't either. In the cases of the teacher who is for gay rights, I doubt their opinions on the topic would come up, nor should it really. example. My HS art teacher, one of the best teachers I've ever had, was gay and we had no clue that he was at the time. He didn't make his class about his sexual orientation. No teacher should, straight or gay.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My cousin started out straight, he liked looking at naked women in national geographic and even showed the pictures to me. He liked reading about a man having sex with three WOMEN, he showed me the book he read where it talked about the women's nude body parts in great detail.

His father treated him like crap, so as a depressed teenager homosexuals took him in and brought him into the gay lifestyle.

Why did you leave out the scripture that says fornicaters will go to hell? Am I suppose to leave footnote after every comment about gays that fornicaters will go to hell too?

How can you claim fornication, justifys gay sex?

No one can turn someone gay. You cousin was gay from day one he just happen to run across a group of homosexuals who made him feel comfortable about his sexuality and decided to come out of the closet. It happens all the time. No big deal. If you don't belive that homosexuality is right by God then pray for your cousin, let go and let God.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

GW please show me the scripture that says gays will go to hell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Or better yet Gorilla, do the verses in the bible who refer to God's love, forgivness and Jesus dying for all of our sins not apply to homosexuals? These people sure love to pick on chose bible verses based on their own sinister agenda.

BANNED

Country

1 Corinthians 6:9
    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

(gay men try to act like women which is why effeminate is used)

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also shall lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death

Also if you want to use shellfish to justify gay sex, the bible never says eating shellfish gets you the death penalty.

Or better yet Gorilla, do the verses in the bible who refer to God's love, forgivness and Jesus dying for all of our sins not apply to homosexuals? These people sure love to pick on chose bible verses based on their own sinister agenda.

The Lord's prayer says you have to ask for forgiveness to be forgiven. We as Christians forgive the same way God forgives, when somone wrongs us and repent of what they did we are to forgive them. In the same wat when we sin if we humble ourselves and ask God's forgivness Jesus will forgive us.

Gays say they are not sinning, therefore they can not be forgiven as they refuse to repent of their sin.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I see nothing about hell in there (and if you look around you'll see I've quoted that scripture many times to prove homosexuality is a sin. However, it says nothing of society having to abide by God's laws. In fact, Jesus said he was no part of the world. So people like you who try to force Jesus to be a part of the world are the biggest sinners of all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually, don't. I say that because even if a religion said gays would go to hell it has zero bearing to me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast