Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I'm not a flip flopper, you have comprehension issues. The bible says homosexuality is a sin. The bible also says judge not. The bible also says God's law is no part of this world.

Do I like homosexuality? No
    Do judge homosexuals? No
    Do I try to make God's law part of this world? No

Now, I get that you don't like homosexuals, but on the other two points you go directly against Jesus' teachings and against God himself. You are nothing but a blasphemer, liar and false prophet.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

I'm not a flip flopper, you have comprehension issues. The bible says homosexuality is a sin. The bible also says judge not. The bible also says God's law is no part of this world.

Do I like homosexuality? No
    Do judge homosexuals? No
    Do I try to make God's law part of this world? No

Now, I get that you don't like homosexuals, but on the other two points you go directly against Jesus' teachings and against God himself. You are nothing but a blasphemer, liar and false prophet.

You left out part of the scriptures on judging, how can you leave out so much and be sure you are right?

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Lets think of this for a second what this is saying here, if you judge with truth and honesty, God will judge you with truth and honesty. I would love to be judged myself with truth and honesty would not you?

But wait there is more.
    John 7:24
    Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.

Hume, this is saying you have the right to judge based on all the facts.

John the Bapist did some judging in his day and a heathen witch had his head chopped off for speaking the truth. Lets see what happened to Jesus for speaking the truth, hey he got crucified by those who did not like what He was saying.

Paul did some judging when he preached to Nero and Nero got mad and had Paul's head chopped off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

The people who do not inhert the kingdom go to hell you devil worshiper. The bible says everyone has to follow the law of Christ or go to hell. You try to force the sin of the world onto christians and say Jesus supports it because you service satan in bed.

Do you think everyone who doesn't follow christianity is a devil worshiper? I myself am an atheist and don't believe in any sort of gods, including the devil.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question for the topic... do teachers have a code of conduct in their contracts or employment agreements?

BANNED

Country

Do you think everyone who doesn't follow christianity is a devil worshiper? I myself am an atheist and don't believe in any sort of gods, including the devil.

The bible makes it clear you either serve Jesus or the devil. Being an atheist is serving the devil, because it is choosing to follow a lie made up by satan. If you truly did not serve satan why do you follow his lies?

Can't you just be honest and say I hate God and want to oppose Him till the day I die?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

GW, you're right. The problem is the part about honesty. You've lied to me about me and used those lies to judge me. That is not the work of God.

How about let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Since you are here casting your stones of judgement and hatred upon the rest of us you must be telling us you are without sin. Since the bible tells us the only man ever without sin is Jesus, you must be claiming to be Jesus. That is blasphemy, which makes you a blasphemer or, in other words, the worst kind of sinner, for you claim to be Christ himself.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The bible makes it clear you either serve Jesus or the devil. Being an atheist is serving the devil, because it is choosing to follow a lie made up by satan. If you truly did not serve satan why do you follow his lies?

Can't you just be honest and say I hate God and want to oppose Him till the day I die?

can't you?

Oh wait, honest. No, I guess you can't. Honesty is beyond you. Satan is at your right side though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't follow anyone's lies. I don't believe in satan so do not follow him. I find it odd that you won't answer the question by your opinion rather than just referring to the bible. Do you just defer to the bible in all instances of your life?

I am always honest. I do not hate god. I do not believe in god. I do find people that want to rule everyone by their religious rules annoying and rather narrow minded.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I wonder if GW can give any e samples of decent Christians that aren't in the Bible or himself...

BANNED

Country

GW, you're right. The problem is the part about honesty. You've lied to me about me and used those lies to judge me. That is not the work of God.

How about let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Since you are here casting your stones of judgement and hatred upon the rest of us you must be telling us you are without sin. Since the bible tells us the only man ever without sin is Jesus, you must be claiming to be Jesus. That is blasphemy, which makes you a blasphemer or, in other words, the worst kind of sinner, for you claim to be Christ himself.

Ok I get it, you think you are Jesus that is why you think you can not be judged. for your refusal to oppose the gay lifsetyle.

can't you?

Oh wait, honest. No, I guess you can't. Honesty is beyond you. Satan is at your right side though.

Satan is in bed with you.

I don't follow anyone's lies. I don't believe in satan so do not follow him. I find it odd that you won't answer the question by your opinion rather than just referring to the bible. Do you just defer to the bible in all instances of your life?

I am always honest. I do not hate god. I do not believe in god. I do find people that want to rule everyone by their religious rules annoying and rather narrow minded.

No you are a liar you hate God but don't want to admit it because then you would have to face the shame of breaking His laws. You don't want to face your sin.

I wonder if GW can give any e samples of decent Christians that aren't in the Bible or himself...

Kind disapointed that John Kopple did not respond to my letter I sent him, but I know he is a christian. He is a Pastor in a neighboring town

Clarence Saint John use to be a Pastor in my town he is a christian although by his own admission he doesn't listen to God at times. God told him to become a Pastor and he refused cause he wanted to play college football. So God gave him a terrible time at college until he finally submitted and became a Pastor. Then he did not listen to my mother and he let a false prophet Pastor take over the Church when he left for the Twin Cities.

My mother is a Christian, my brother is a christian, my oldest older brother is also a christian but he is very cold most of the time. My grandmother was a christian, she was murdered by a Dr in 2007.

My friend Trish is a Christian, but doesn't understand the bible a lot of the time cause she listened to to many false doctrines from churches when she gave her life to Jesus. I hope her husband Dan can stay faithful to Jesus cause he had some problems.

David Johnson is a christian, he is a Pastor who supports a orphanage in India. Trying to find out what happened to the second orphange he was supporting.

There were many people that use to go to my mothers Church back in the 70's-80's that loved Jesus, most of them moved away and the Church got over run with wolves. My 6th grade Sunday School teacher and his wife were Christians. My kind garden Sunday School taecher was a christian.

I haven't attended a church regularly in 12 years, the last time I went to Church it was lead by a false prophet who moved away in 2006 and got replaced by a guy who just wants to get his paycheck for pretending to be a pastor.

I have a friend named Paul out in California who is a Christian, lost touch with him 6 years ago.
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-11-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast