Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

can I church own post? :)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Thats a two church penalty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ now that, I hate!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gorillawits, please don't private message me talking about so called guilt that gays carry around and stories of a so called homoexual who effected your life because he allegedly stole a book out of your mother's locker or one who blacklisted you at a church. Just because a person who was gay may have stolen a book from your mom doesn't mean that single action can be used to condemn an entire group off people that have one aspect of their life in common. That sort of logic is purely idiotic.

BANNED

Country

Gorillawits, please don't private message me talking about so called guilt that gays carry around and stories of a so called homoexual who effected your life because he allegedly stole a book out of your mother's locker or one who blacklisted you at a church. Just because a person who was gay may have stolen a book from your mom doesn't mean that single action can be used to condemn an entire group off people that have one aspect of their life in common. That sort of logic is purely idiotic.

That just shows how sexually active people in the gay lifestyle are trouble makers. Gays want Christians to lose there jobs, gays use the courts to steal from people who reject their perverted lifestyle. Atheist cheer the gays on because they like watching people suffer who do not support the gay's sin.

How can you a grown man, be afraid of a simple private message? If you are that scared should you not be seeing a shrink or something? How can you even get in a car and drive if you are that terrified all the time?
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-13-2012 at 10:35 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

That just shows how sexually active people in the gay lifestyle are trouble makers. Gays want Christiana to lose there jobs, gays use the courts to steal from people who reject their perverted lifestyle.

How can you a grown man, be afraid of a simple private message? If you are that scared should you not be seeing a shrink or something? How can you even get in a car and drive if you are that terrified all the time?

I think we can all agree; the only one in need of a shrink around here is you.

BANNED

Country

I think we can all agree; the only one in need of a shrink around here is you.

You are the heathen that loves the shrinks, you can go to them since they comfort you so much with secular counseling and medications.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That just shows how sexually active people in the gay lifestyle are trouble makers. Gays want Christians to lose there jobs, gays use the courts to steal from people who reject their perverted lifestyle. Atheist cheer the gays on because they like watching people suffer who do not support the gay's sin.

I feel bad for you if you go around living life thinking like this.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You are the heathen that loves the shrinks, you can go to them since they comfort you so much with secular counseling and medications.

What favours do you think you're doing Christianity by insulting everyone. Are you trying to drive people away from Jesus? Because you are.

I notices you sent a PM but didn't answer my reply. Are you scared of a simple PM?

BANNED

Country

What favours do you think you're doing Christianity by insulting everyone. Are you trying to drive people away from Jesus? Because you are.

I notices you sent a PM but didn't answer my reply. Are you scared of a simple PM?

I received no private message from you, how am I suppose to reply to a message I never received? If you have a copy of it send it again.

The prophets said many insults to the heathen who were making trouble. John the Baptist told them they were going to hell, Jesus called them vipers. Elijah mocked the prophets of baal then killed them, David mocked then killed Goliath.

The heathen are running because they don't want to carry their cross and submit to the real Jesus. They want "liberal jesus", "liberal jesus' tells the heathen they can have a free pass to sin.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast