Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80
  1. #61


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,139
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Che k again. I still assume you're scared. The only one making trouble is you. You now liken yourself to a prophet. Jesus said false prophets would come in his name. He was describing you and your kind.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Che k again. I still assume you're scared. The only one making trouble is you. You now liken yourself to a prophet. Jesus said false prophets would come in his name. He was describing you and your kind.
    You are not on my blocked list, in fact I have no one on my blocked list so I don't know why your messages are not getting to my inbox.

    How did I liken myself to a prophet?

  3. #63


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,139
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If you honestly don't know I can't help you.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    If you honestly don't know I can't help you.
    So you are to scared to tell me how I claimed to be a prophet. Are you also to scared to say what makes me a false prophet? Maybe you should give your life to Jesus so you stop being so scared all the time?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawits View Post
    You are the heathen that loves the shrinks, you can go to them since they comfort you so much with secular counseling and medications.
    You mention shrinks, yet I am the one that loves them? I get all my comfort from my own MIND. I am not weak like you. I do not need an imaginary being to comfort me. I take solace in your insults. It further proves to me that I am NOTHING LIKE YOU, and for that, I am eternally grateful to my parents.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    You mention shrinks, yet I am the one that loves them? I get all my comfort from my own MIND. I am not weak like you. I do not need an imaginary being to comfort me. I take solace in your insults. It further proves to me that I am NOTHING LIKE YOU, and for that, I am eternally grateful to my parents.
    So your biological parents taught you to take comfort in your one and only father big bang? Did your parents sing "big bang loves me" when they put you to bed as a child? Big bang strengthens you when people insult you?

    Most of my life has been seeing Jesus let bad things happen, there is not much comfort in bad things happening. So you should appreciate how much big bang has done for you, should you not?

  7. #67


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,139
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawits View Post
    So you are to scared to tell me how I claimed to be a prophet. Are you also to scared to say what makes me a false prophet? Maybe you should give your life to Jesus so you stop being so scared all the time?
    I got it from your post. You think its okay to insult random people you don't know because prophets insulted heathens. I disagree but more importantly it shows you think you are a prophet. Jesus warned us about people like you. I will heed his warning and not listen to your deceit.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I got it from your post. You think its okay to insult random people you don't know because prophets insulted heathens. I disagree but more importantly it shows you think you are a prophet. Jesus warned us about people like you. I will heed his warning and not listen to your deceit.
    You left out the fact I insult people who are "randomly lying" and "picking fights". Tell me where Jesus said you have to bend over for these people?

    If you say that I claim to be a prophet, what did I prophesi?

    Also why did you call Jesus "his" and not "His"? You are suppose to capitalize "His" when you are referring to Jesus.

    Are you talking about your friend maitreya again when you say "his"?
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-13-2012 at 04:02 PM.

  9. #69


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,139
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    You are the one randomly lying and picking fights. I only see you calling everyone heathens and then getting mad when they disagree with your assertion. Since I haven't seen you arguing with yourself, you're not doing that.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You are the one randomly lying and picking fights. I only see you calling everyone heathens and then getting mad when they disagree with your assertion. Since I haven't seen you arguing with yourself, you're not doing that.
    So you are saying people who hate Jesus and want baby's killed in the womb are not heathens? I take it you are friend with worshiper of Molech? Remember people burn children alive to Molech, so I think you would support them and be offended at someone call them heathen.


    So you are saying because you randomly fight with yourself, that it makes you a christian?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •