Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think you know nothing about those you insult. I think you have no credibility on religion or any other topic for that matter. I think you throw around Jesus' name without understanding his teachings.

I also don't think you have any idea what you're really saying and I don't think you understand how offensive a person you truly are.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't know what a molech is.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

So your biological parents taught you to take comfort in your one and only father big bang? Did your parents sing "big bang loves me" when they put you to bed as a child? Big bang strengthens you when people insult you?

Most of my life has been seeing Jesus let bad things happen, there is not much comfort in bad things happening. So you should appreciate how much big bang has done for you, should you not?

Do you have to continue with this diatribe about big bang? Big bang is no one's father. Why you insist on projecting your twisted reality on the rest of us is a mystery to me. The symptoms you display on this website are very troubling. I feel so sorry for you ... actually, no I don't. The heathen in me loves watching you implode.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 10-13-2012 at 04:19 PM.

BANNED

Country

I think you know nothing about those you insult. I think you have no credibility on religion or any other topic for that matter. I think you throw around Jesus' name without understanding his teachings.

I also don't think you have any idea what you're really saying and I don't think you understand how offensive a person you truly are.

I don't know what a molech is.

You have refused to show me where you claim Jesus says we have to bend over for the heathen. Where are the scriptures you claim that say Jesus loves sin?

Please show me where it says John the baptist sinned when he told the Pharisees to go to hell.

molech is a pagan god spoken of in the bible. Pagans would burn their children alive to molech. The Israelites had a problem of worshiping pagan gods at times and refused to listen to God when He told them to stop.

People still worship molech all around the world to this day and offer human burnt human sacrifice just as the bible says they do.

BANNED

Country

Do you have to continue with this diatribe about big bang? Big bang is no one's father. Why you insist on projecting your twisted reality on the rest of us is a mystery to me. The symptoms you display on this website are very troubling. I feel so sorry for you ... actually, no I don't. The heathen in me loves watching you implode.

So what you are saying is you do not accept the big bang theory? What do you beleive then?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

So what you are saying is you do not accept the big bang theory? What do you beleive then?

I didn't say any such thing. I said Big Bang is not my father. Got it? My father is my father. My beliefs are not my father. Your delusions have you confused.

BANNED

Country

I didn't say any such thing. I said Big Bang is not my father. Got it? My father is my father. My beliefs are not my father. Your delusions have you confused.

Ok so you believe the big bang is your father (creator), you are just to embarrassed to admit it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Ok so you believe the big bang is your father (creator), you are just to embarrassed to admit it.

I am not too embarrassed to admit anything, and clearly you aren't either because you are embarrassing yourself like no one ever has on here with every post. I have no idea who initiated our existence. I do know that if it was an entity such as a "God" man would not know about it. Religion, in all of its forms, is a sham. And if you cannot explain who created the creator then you know jacksquat about it all.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 10-13-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You have refused to show me where you claim Jesus says we have to bend over for the heathen. Where are the scriptures you claim that say Jesus loves sin?

Please show me where it says John the baptist sinned when he told the Pharisees to go to hell.

molech is a pagan god spoken of in the bible. Pagans would burn their children alive to molech. The Israelites had a problem of worshiping pagan gods at times and refused to listen to God when He told them to stop.

People still worship molech all around the world to this day and offer human burnt human sacrifice just as the bible says they do.

When you show me where I said those things then I'll show you the Scriptures.

I'll never have to come up with the scriptures as your claims of me are once again lies proving you know nothing of God or Jesus and if I had to guess I'd say your 14 with some SERIOUS issues.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

That just shows how sexually active people in the gay lifestyle are trouble makers. Gays want Christians to lose there jobs, gays use the courts to steal from people who reject their perverted lifestyle. Atheist cheer the gays on because they like watching people suffer who do not support the gay's sin.

How can you a grown man, be afraid of a simple private message? If you are that scared should you not be seeing a shrink or something? How can you even get in a car and drive if you are that terrified all the time?

You are delusional about homosexuals and what they typically want. They are no different than straight people. I have no clue how your private message rantings go to show anything about gays trying to get christians to lose jobs or steal from people. those things have nothing to do with what that specific person's sexual preference happens to be.

I am not afraid of a private message, I just don't see any reason to be conversing with you in private. you're a person with a rather distorted view and find you very off putting. I'm not sure where you got these ideas about homosexuals and wonder how much contact you've actually had with a homosexuals besides this so called story about one stealing your mom's books. since it was from her locker I have to assume that happened before you were even around. using that story to prove anything about the entire homosexual population is absurd and laughable. If you ant to talk about being scared, you are the one that sounds terrified that all of the homosexuals and atheists a6re out to get you. As an atheist, I have no zero interest in watching homosexuals make people suffer as you claim they are doing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678