Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

I see nothing about hell in there (and if you look around you'll see I've quoted that scripture many times to prove homosexuality is a sin. However, it says nothing of society having to abide by God's laws. In fact, Jesus said he was no part of the world. So people like you who try to force Jesus to be a part of the world are the biggest sinners of all.

The people who do not inhert the kingdom go to hell you devil worshiper. The bible says everyone has to follow the law of Christ or go to hell. You try to force the sin of the world onto christians and say Jesus supports it because you service satan in bed.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I do not worship the devil. You with all your lying are much closer to Satan than I.

Also, it says they shall not inherit the earth. You interpret that too mean hell, but the reality is it says nothing of hell. You make an assumption and use it to spread lies. You try to play God and decide who is righteous and who is not. If you were truly a Christian, you would know that kind of blasphemy is the worst sin.

So have fun in hell with all the gays and murderers. Just know that your attempts to usurp the position of God makes you the worst sinner there is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The people who do not inhert the kingdom go to hell you devil worshiper. The bible says everyone has to follow the law of Christ or go to hell. You try to force the sin of the world onto christians and say Jesus supports it because you service satan in bed.

The Koran says that anyone who choses a religion other than islam will go to hell. Should we switch all of our laws to Islamic laws? Why should they bible be given any more weight in our legal system than any other holy book. The second amendment prohibits the state endorsing any particular religion or giving favor to one religion over another.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

I do not worship the devil. You with all your lying are much closer to Satan than I.

Also, it says they shall not inherit the earth. You interpret that too mean hell, but the reality is it says nothing of hell. You make an assumption and use it to spread lies. You try to play God and decide who is righteous and who is not. If you were truly a Christian, you would know that kind of blasphemy is the worst sin.

So have fun in hell with all the gays and murderers. Just know that your attempts to usurp the position of God makes you the worst sinner there is.

So you are a flip flopper? First you support the gay lifestyle now you oppose it? Which is it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you are a flip flopper? First you support the gay lifestyle now you oppose it? Which is it?

No he is not he is using your logic. Per you sinners go to hell. Lying and homosexuality are both sins so since you are a liar you will be dammed to hell along with the homosexuals, liars and other sinners.

BANNED

Country

No he is not he is using your logic. Per you sinners go to hell. Lying and homosexuality are both sins so since you are a liar you will be dammed to hell along with the homosexuals, liars and other sinners.

Now how did I lie?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You continue to falsely accuse people of being with a particular party or fasley saying that someone is of a particular religion or group even though you have no proof. If you were in court you would be found guilty of perjury.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Bring it back to the original topic, or I'll shut the thread down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bring it back to the original topic, or I'll shut the thread down.

Copy that. IMO the teacher did have the legal right to post whatever she wants on facebook but I'm sure in her employment agreement there was language written in it to prohibit her from making such hateful public statements. Even though I personally don't agree with homosexuality myself I am in no position to judge anyone for what they do in the privacy and comfort of their own bedroom and this teacher got exactly what she deserved.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not a flip flopper, you have comprehension issues. The bible says homosexuality is a sin. The bible also says judge not. The bible also says God's law is no part of this world.

Do I like homosexuality? No
    Do judge homosexuals? No
    Do I try to make God's law part of this world? No

Now, I get that you don't like homosexuals, but on the other two points you go directly against Jesus' teachings and against God himself. You are nothing but a blasphemer, liar and false prophet.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast