Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want to buy Autograph/GU lot... Football only!!!

Looking to spend around $200 for a lot of Autograph/GU Football lot.

This lot is to re-sell, not collect...

NOT PAYING AT EBAY OR ABOVE...

Will not look through a bucket unless you tell me that the whole link is for the $200 price..

PAYMENT WILL BE PAYPAL GOODS ONLY..

Post or PM me your offers...

Looking from Low End to Mid End... Really do not want high end... unless it is something that i can not refuse..

Not interested in any other sport or inserts...
    Last edited by Sports Showcase; 10-10-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

$40 DLVD for everything

i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

[QUOTE=skeen;12124918]$40 DLVD for everything

sorry, looking for a bigger lot and too much dolphin stuff... thanks for the post though..
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

About how many cards are you looking for max?

Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    About how many cards are you looking for max?

I would say no more than 30 or 40. do not want $1 cards. again, this is for resale... i guess i would say the perfect lot would by 20, but no more than 30
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
    I would say no more than 30 or 40. do not want $1 cards. again, this is for resale... i guess i would say the perfect lot would by 20, but no more than 30
    How soon needed? I can probably build something for you with lower end autos and mid-end GUs mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    How soon needed? I can probably build something for you with lower end autos and mid-end GUs mixed in.
    just who offers me the best deal first, i am going to take. looking to buy in the next day or two... also have been looking at big lots on the bay...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

still looking for a nice lot to get things going.....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

still looking for some good lots...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

still looking for a nice lot... they have to be out there...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast