Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jeff Gordon postcards

Howdy, i see theres a '93-'95 Card Dynamics set listed, if you feel like adding these Gordons, ill open & scan them, 1 is a 10 card 3x5 Championship set from '96, the other 5x7 is a 10 card "Superstars of Nascar" set from '99
    Both are from Competitive Motorsports & NASCAR licensed
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TyrantsASupremeBeing; 10-11-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Not promising anything, but I'll see what I can do.

When you have the time, could you please provide as accurate of a checklist as you can for each of these sets? I have tried to look to see what I could find on these, but couldn't find much of anything useful. I am willing to add these to the database though if a checklist for each can be provided. Thank you!

OK, ill bust em open & see if any order to them, Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Theres no checklists or #s on them being postcards, oh well i tried, the Championship set could be put in order of driver & race wins then the Championship trophys last ?!?
    Thanks

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well, if you can put together a checklist based on the order in which they were packaged or if there is some sort of chronological order of the postcards for each set, I will see about getting them added as soon as I can.

OK, theres 4 or 5 race wins so ill have to check the schedule in my Nascar '04 video game to check the order they were run
    Thanks

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

How about this for the Champioship set:
    1 Gordon standing by car
    2 Gordon in car, helmet shot
    3 Atlanta March win
    4 Wiston Select win, Charlotte
    5 Dover MBNA500 win
    6 Think this is the By400 win ?!?
    7 After race with Champion hat on
    8 Team #24 Checklist where they are crossing off Champion
    9 Gordon holding trophy vertical, trophy up in the air
    10 Gordon holding trophy horizontal, holding in front of himself
    LMK

Thanks
    Last edited by TyrantsASupremeBeing; 10-25-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well, I tried to do what I could with that and have added the following:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...ship-postcards

Hope it looks alright for the most part. Without seeing the postcards, I did my best to figure each of them out based on the info you had given. Also, postcard NNO6 will have a race or track associated to it once a picture has been added to it. I will then be able to research it and hopefully be able to figure out the race or track. Since it appears that this set is covering his 1995 championship, I doubt it would be for the Brickyard 400 since he didn't win it that year.

OK, added, the #6 is from Bristol, searched for trophies online & found one from there, Thanks
    can be archived

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast