Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

WTB MN Vikings Auto's, Jersey's & Patches Have PP in hand, want to buy some oldies

OK, looking to add some stuff to my PC, and want to pick up some Minnesota Vikings I don't have. Not looking for much newer stuff, maybe AP, Harvin, Ponder, Greenway & Rudolph... but looking more for some older players. Guys like: Joey Browner, Scott Studwell, Chris Doleman, John Randle, Tommy Kramer, Anthony Carter, Hershel Walker, Randall Cunningham, Jack Del Rio, Carl Eller, Robert Griffith, Joe Kapp, Paul Krause, Carl Lee, Bud Grant, Jim Marshall, Ed McDaniel, Randall McDaniel, Mike Merriweather, Keith Millard, Warren Moon, Alan Page, Robert Smith, Fran Tarkenton, Henry Thomas, Chris Walsh, Wade Wilson & Gary Zimmerman to name a few. Please LMK what you have, scans are appreciated. Auto's of the guys in bold are things that I'm really looking for right now
    I also collect Cris Carter's, I have most of his stuff already, but always looking to pick up more.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Adrian Peterson unrivaled GU /349-$5 PP gift dlvd
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

My Bucket: Hidden Content

Scan? I was hoping to pick up lots of more then one card here, and mostly retired stuff, but lmc her
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Scan? I was hoping to pick up lots of more then one card here, and mostly retired stuff, but lmc her
    here is a link to the scan. Lmk thanks!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/...0F8D809775.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DilonB View Post
    here is a link to the scan. Lmk thanks!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/...0F8D809775.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to pass, I can get it cheaper off the bay, last sale was for a whopping $1

Thanks, for the reply.

Any interest in these?

24/99 ($21 dlvd)

16/99 ($6 dlvd)

If you wanted both, I could do $24.50 dlvd.

LMK.

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

I'd do 15 dlvd on the two

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have 2 cris cater autos , some farve vikes shorts prints with bvs of $30', $15' and 12 and I have so ap rookies and insets
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    I have 2 cris cater autos , some farve vikes shorts prints with bvs of $30', $15' and 12 and I have so ap rookies and insets
    LMK which ones, scans preferred

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast