Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    I have a Fran Tarkenton 2001 donruss classics card with some grass in it from the old three rivers stadium if interested

Scan?
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

I've gotten a few, who has the good stuff?
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Know you said not much newer stuff, but if anything looks good to you hear PM me.

"IN AL WE TRUST" - RIP COACH

LOOKING FOR PSA/DNA and PSA ENCAPSULATED FOOTBALL HOF AUTOS!!!!

Raiderguy, PM me prices, individually and as a lot. I do like a few of them, but not exactly what I'm looking for. If the price is right, I could just pop on the whole lot

Have this AP /20 for $65 dlvd.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!

Nice AP, but only looking for his Rookie stuff unless I'm getting it for dirt cheap

Still looking for a few more

pm coming
    I PC: some Lions players, Torrey Smith, Aaron Dobson, T.Y. Hilton, Keenan Allen. Hidden Content
    "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

All PM's returned

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678