Missing Set 12-13 Artifacts

Hey,

Just curious if we are still waiting on the "official" checklist so it can be put in to the inventory. Just watching for when all the Rene Bourque's are added from 12-13 Artifacts so I can keep the inventory updated! Thanks.

Always appreciate having this tool handy!
    Collecting Rene Bourque(Major) And Sven Bartschi(Minor)
    Rene Bourque P/C-407/429(94.88%) 1/1's- 19/106(17.90%)

As soon as UD puts it up on their website, I'll add it in.. it's only been what? 3 weeks or so.. so maybe by the time 13-14 Artifacts comes out.
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bauldie View Post
    As soon as UD puts it up on their website, I'll add it in.. it's only been what? 3 weeks or so.. so maybe by the time 13-14 Artifacts comes out.
    HAHAHA,

I had a feeling this was why. That's just ridiculous. Panini and ITG get there's out almost ALWAYS before the release!

They put it up this morning, so it's now in the inventory.
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

Thanks! just a quick note, as i'm sure this will be a problem for every player in the base set....but there is another parallel not listed in the checklist which I was told were only going to be in the hobby boxes. The Sapphire parallel /85. I can confirm rene bourque has one and that a bunch of other players will as well.

The redemptions go RED199-RED240. They don't go to RED242 like the 11-12 set had.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Chalk one more to a failed checklist.. you'd think after taking 3 weeks to put it up, it could at least be accurate.. fixed those and a few other things that have been brought to my attention
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content