Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Program from first OSU game at the shoe!

I have a program from the first game The Ohio State Buckeyes played in their current stadium on 10-7-22. It was against Ohio Wesleyan University. My grandfather had given it to me as a gift many years ago. He actually picked it up for me as my birthday is October 7. It is an item that will never leave my collection. Grandpa passed 10yrs ago and we always shared our love for the Buckeyes. Should this only have a cash value of a dime it will always be priceless to me. I did wonder if it had any real value though. I have been thinking of framing it up and to be honest I was just going to buy an matte and frame it myself. Then I thought should it have real value to others besides me I might want to take and get it framed professionally. Does anyone know if a program like this has real value and is there a pricelist for programs. I have a few Buckeyes programs from the 1910's as well. Any help from SCF members on this one?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

value- yeah, Im sure there is- my old LCS sold programs from OSU from the 40s for 50-60 bucks routinely (we are from ohio, so that may have helped somewhat)
    not sure on official value or not...

If any of the programs are available, Ive got a real good friend who is an OSU alum and huge fan...

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice to see your still around ED. I have not bumped into you for awhile here at SCF! No these will remain in the family until I am gone. Thanks for some input on the pricing. I was hoping that they may have been worth a little more, but again from OHIO and most the rest of the country is not as fond of The Buckeyes!