Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

really? so you watched it?

did you see the exchange about tax cuts? if i had to declare a winner, this exchange would prove ryan won.

if so, how can you say biden knows how to debate? and who cares what the GOP says? you, when it is conveinent?

Yes, I watched (or at least listened to) the whole debate, tax cuts included. Did YOU see the debate on Iraq, the stimulus, abortion, the 47%, etc? Which of those portions did he win? Better yet, which of those did he not look like a fool?

And I don't care what the GOP has to say. That is why i said "even" the GOP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think he knew where he was...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

smirking, laughing, and interupting, is not how to debate, and yes i watched it all, biden did not win anything, he was shown to be a liar right there on TV, busted and did not even have the guts to admit he was wrong, instead he deployed the old tactic, change the subject.

biden sucks at debating, but ryan isn't any better, but alleast he had facts to back up what he said, while biden tried to prove him wrong, was called on it, and all he did was change the subject.

if not, explain this

RYAN: He is wrong about that. They’re…

BIDEN: How’s that?

RYAN: You can — you can cut tax rates by 20 percent and still preserve these important preferences for middle-class taxpayers…

BIDEN: Not mathematically possible.

RYAN: It is mathematically possible. It’s been done before. It’s precisely what we’re proposing.

BIDEN: It has never been done before.

RYAN: It’s been done a couple of times, actually.

BIDEN: It has never been done before.

RYAN: Jack Kennedy lowered tax rates, increased growth. Ronald Reagan…

BIDEN: Oh, now you’re Jack Kennedy?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I see Ryan conituing to refuse to explain how he plans on making things revenue neutral. He may have facts right there, but there's no way he can cut all the taxes he wants to and keep everything else the same.
    So he's going to spend the same amount, but take in less. Yet he refuses to say how that's possible. He says it's been done before, but what is "it".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

you can cut tax rates by 20 percent and still preserve these important preferences for middle-class taxpayers…

the same thing Reagan and Jack Kennedy did, if you don't know what they did, look it. he would not have had time to explain in detail, neither of them did.

the point i am making, biden said it was not possible nor ever done, he was proven wrong, it has been done so it is possible.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So Ryan's platform is "look it up"?

To me it looks like he's not saying anything so when he does cut everything, and he will, he can say, "I never said I wouldn't"

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

the same thing Reagan and Jack Kennedy did, if you don't know what they did, look it. he would not have had time to explain in detail, neither of them did.

the point i am making, biden said it was not possible nor ever done, he was proven wrong, it has been done so it is possible.

The cuts Reagan and Kennedy made were made at a time when the rates were astronomical. Comparing it to now, when the rates are not even half as high as then is disingenuous at best. That is why Biden called him on it. The math will not work. Everyone knows it, Romney & Ryan included. That is why they won't reveal details, because they can't.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Cutting Taxes = More Jobs = more tax payers that's how they do it !

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Cutting Taxes = More Jobs = more tax payers that's how they do it !

Kind of like the Bush tax cuts that have been going on for how long now? You keep drinking that kool-aid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Democrats should be embarrassed by the way Biden acted during the debate. But they are not and that is because he showed what the democrats are about , Rude , Disrespectful, Annoying ,Distracting ,and Dishonest everything the democrats support , but instead he embarrassed himself and the party . The fact checkers have already slammed his lies he told but the left media doesn't want the kool aide drinkers to know that , so you guys go ahead and think Joey did you guys good . Truth is he is helping to add to the shalacking that will be the presidential race . This defeat of Obama is going to bigger than I even think !

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast