Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Yes Duane, eeeeeeveryone is in bed with the Democrats.

Seriously though, who watches a VP debate? It's like interviewing the assistant janitor.
    I bet that if the moderator was friends with Romney and Romney had attended her wedding you would see things quite differently.

However, in spite of whatever she may do to sway things in Biden's favor, he is just too blooming ignorant to capitalize on it.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

So Biden believes abortion is murder, but he's ok with it, WOW

If you closed your eye's while biden was talking about war, you'd swear it was jack van impe hyping his latest book about the end. since the abortion talk, he's really mellowed out.
    WANT : Michel Goulet Artifacts Base Spectrum Auto-Patch-Patch parallel /3

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    So Biden believes abortion is murder, but he's ok with it, WOW
    Hmmm....I think that fits into the other thread about saying one thing and doing something else....

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Biden came off as a grade A you know what tonight. The condescending laughing and smiling will not go over well.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    I bet that if the moderator was friends with Romney and Romney had attended her wedding you would see things quite differently.

However, in spite of whatever she may do to sway things in Biden's favor, he is just too blooming ignorant to capitalize on it.
    I can honestly say I wouldn't give a crap. I'm not a Democrat, I just think they're slightly less insane.

You want to Falk about ignorance, look at your assumptions.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

And for the record, Biden had 1 minute more of speaking time then Ryan.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    And for the record, Biden had 1 minute more of speaking time then Ryan.
    Doss that really matter, though?
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

It does because the whole time he was complaining about time and cutting off Ryan about time.

It isn't really the minute that is important but his constantly cutting off Ryan. When I see someone constantly interrupting and trying to talk over someone in a debate it makes me think they are insecure in their views.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast