People cant see my Inventory List help

I have had 2 people tell me the last couple days that when they go to view my inventory for a certain player that it comes up blank but I can see it just fine I even tried to give them they links to the players in my invetory and they still cant see them is it the browser they are using? I am just trying to figure it out I use Firefox Im not sure what they are using. Thanks Maybe somebody that views this can look for Lebron James or somebody in my inventory and see if you can view it ok. Thanks
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

I have tired to view Cavfans inventory and have been unsuccessful in doing so. I have checked two or thee other users and had no issues. I am not sure what the issue could be. Bryce
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

I just clicked the View My Inventory link under your username and it brought up your inventory of 4,110 cards...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I just clicked the View My Inventory link under your username and it brought up your inventory of 4,110 cards...
    Thats not right because I have a total of 5,131 cards if I go to my inventories like I am going to add a card? Did you search for a player? try a Lebron James search.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/
    Last edited by cavsfan; 10-12-2012 at 05:24 PM.

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I did the same and I see the same am9unt of cards.

I also typed Lebron James and it brought up 19 cards in your inventory.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Huh thats weird I wonder why you guys can and some people cant? I also wonder where the other 1,000 or so cards are? You guys say you see 4,110 and when I look it says 5,134 as in the link I provided up top?

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

You have to be more specific as to where you look at the card quantity. As the number all refer to is database record not total number of cards. When I list items, I return the number of records pulled. But in My Inventory I will show the total number of cards and this differ. Mainly the number of records are the number of unique cards. The total number of cards is the sum of the quantity field of all records and this is usually greater as you can say you have more then one unique cards but this is store in only one record as the quantity field is a numeric field of a specific record. Could be the confusion here. Now here we all see the same thing. But those are also only the traders as this is the default page. Would you have PC this would also raise the total number of cards the same way the quantity field also raise the total number of cards shown on the top righ ot the My Inventory section.

Like in my Inventory, if I look at mines I see if I click

inventory only: Total: 16,835 records found.
    Tader only: Total: 14,414 records found.
    PC only: Total: Total: 2,419 records found.

But those does not take into account the quantity feild since this is database record or unique cards if you prefer.

Now if I look at the total cards I have in the My Inventory page on the top right column it will show:Inventory menu
    Total cards: 34,303

So this is the sum of all traders and PC of the quantity field.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 10-13-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect