Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If it has nothing to do with this election than i do not care . Did Romney tell them they can't do something or have to poop in a certain kind of bucket violating there religion or something. If it has something to do with solving our countries problems than i would know because Fox would tell me and many others sources who want to get the truth out about fixing this countries problems .But i'm assuming it has to do with some kind of investment an owner of a money market that Romney invested in 1981 had some money overseas ?

Wow. You are a very loyal person. Blind as what to the world around you, but very loyal. At leas t that's something. Funny thing, if Obama said it, I bet you'd know what I was talking about. Unfortunately you're totally blinded by partisanship and wanting to win the big game that you can't even acknowledge even the slightest misstep by your boy Mitty. You're the perfect yes man, you know that?

(yes men don't think for themselves)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Wow. You are a very loyal person. Blind as what to the world around you, but very loyal. At leas t that's something. Funny thing, if Obama said it, I bet you'd know what I was talking about. Unfortunately you're totally blinded by partisanship and wanting to win the big game that you can't even acknowledge even the slightest misstep by your boy Mitty. You're the perfect yes man, you know that?

(yes men don't think for themselves)

If you would enlighten me on just what the hell you are referring to that has to do with the thread or the election i would give you my thoughts , but just like all lost and confused liberals you have proceeded to take the thread in another direction and deflect from the subject . Of course i wouldn't know about some bull crap fake charge of Mitty doing something to someone in another country because it probably didn't happen , But if it did my bad for not doing my homework to see if the guy i support has made someone crap in a mud hole or bucket , it has nothing to do with my payroll or kids future .

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No you wouldnt know anything about it because Romney Campaign Headquarters...oops, I mean FOX, would never tell you he did something wrong. You don't care what he did in another country because you don't want to admit he idiotically insulted and offended your greatest ally. The fact someone as uninformed as you, who apparently doesn't thing foreign relations is an important skill for the President, votes is one of the scariest things I can think of. I don't mind if you vote for Romney, that's your choose. Just stop listening to and parroting the party rhetoric and thinking it means something. Think for yourself instead of quoting FOX as gospel.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The best part is you think it's made up. That alone proves you don't have a single clue about the man you support.

And he likes it that way. The less you know about him, the more likely he is to keep your vote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12