Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Ryan's Benghazi Surprise

The irony of ironies: The Biden-Ryan debate was more about foreign policy than the economy and jobs. And yet another irony: Paul Ryan, an expert on all things fiscal, revealed a much better knowledge base of foreign policy than anyone thought existed. Shows how smart and well-rounded he really is.In fact, Ryan's Benghazi slam, right out of the chute, won him the debate. This terrorist attack is going to be a huge presidential-race issue. Americans are furious at the Obama-Biden-Clinton stupidity and mismanagement surrounding the tragic Benghazi deaths. They are enraged at the...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Polls will show a Ryan victory in this debate. Perhaps Biden stopped the bleeding after the president got clocked in Denver and proceeded to chase Big Bird all over the country. Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Ha, Ha, trying to win an election chasing Big Bird .....lol..lol..This is what you have democrats to win an election Big Bird !

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I like that you want to elect a guy everyone is surprised has some knowledge on foreign policy. That'll keep Romney in check while he's going around the world insulting everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like that you want to elect a guy everyone is surprised has some knowledge on foreign policy. That'll keep Romney in check while he's going around the world insulting everyone.

You mean like exiting the Leader of Isreal out of the white house via the garbage piles .Or going to meet movie stars instead of foreign leaders while they are less than 5 miles from ya'. Or how about Bowing to Foreign Leaders who hate us , Is that not embarrassing to the American people ?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

How about telling Britain their army can't handle Olympic security detail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about telling Britain their army can't handle Olympic security detail.

Obviously this is beyond my pay grade .

What are you talking about ?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Obviously this is beyond my pay grade .

What are you talking about ?

wickabee ... don't confuse him with incidents that happened on foreign soil in which the Americans have no interest. I am sure Fox reported no such gaffe.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah. He should probably get off all those Republican websites and broaden his horizons so he actually knows the person he voting for.

Unfortunately too many people for Republican because "my daddy did and his daddy did so I should too" without having a clue who or what they are voting for. It's really kind of pathetic, as they tend to be the loudest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee ... don't confuse him with incidents that happened on foreign soil in which the Americans have no interest. I am sure Fox reported no such gaffe.

If it has nothing to do with this election than i do not care . Did Romney tell them they can't do something or have to poop in a certain kind of bucket violating there religion or something. If it has something to do with solving our countries problems than i would know because Fox would tell me and many others sources who want to get the truth out about fixing this countries problems .But i'm assuming it has to do with some kind of investment an owner of a money market that Romney invested in 1981 had some money overseas ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wickabee forgot the first rule of Americans....

Only America matters!

Seriously though, Americans are so incredibly ignorant of the rest of the world.

And I find it equally amazing that you (Habs) and Wickabee seem to have the same amount of knowledge if not MORE than your average American about the U.S.

We should seriously keep count of this:

How many Canadian threads come up here?

How many European threads come up here?

Did Americans even know that the EU was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize yesterday?

Do they even care???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast