Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012-13 Artifacts 9 box break

Went to my LCS today, and busted a few boxes of Artifacts. Enjoy the show. Only looking to sell, or trade for Artifacts cards I need to complete the set. If interested, PM me with what you are interested in and I will then let you know what I am looking for.

And now the top 5, in no order

Thanks for the look.
    Collect Ovechkin, Jamie Benn & Val Nichushkin from UD Only

Congrats on your hits.
    I'll take a price on the Carter Ashton RC auto. Thanks.
    Collecting: Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - Maple Leafs RCs and Alex Steen

great break! can you pm me some prices on the hall /8 patch auto and the auto rookie redemption #1 please. And also could you please pm your wantlist for 12-13 artifacts.
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Collecting: Young Guns Exclusives /100 , SPA Future Watches
    Ultimate CUP SPA Dominion++ Autos & Patches
    - MID/HIGH END

please check me out for a trade, thanks
    Check out my bucket
    Hidden Content
    Check out my Trade List
    Hidden Content
    Check Out My needs: Hidden Content

Congrats on the hits. Patches look amazing. I think this might be one of the better years for Artifacts.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Messier/Gartner is awesome. I would love to make a deal for the Twist seeing as I was a school bud of his. Here is a link to my Artifacts break

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...her-HOFer-down
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

PM me a price on all the jersey/jersey /125. Thx!
    COLLECTING
    || ITG ULTIMATE MEM. ENSHRINED JERSEY AUTOS - 25/35 - PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY! || 09/10 ULTIMATE SIGNATURES - 56/57 - MISSING GRETZKY, PM ME IF YOU HAVE IT || HIGH END BACKSTROM (CAPS)

PM me a price on the two Gretzky cards please.

I can't believe I'm saying this, however UD did a great job on Artifacts this year. Amazing player selection and great quality all around. Some of the patches are incredible.
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast