Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012-13 Artifacts 9 box break

Went to my LCS today, and busted a few boxes of Artifacts. Enjoy the show. Only looking to sell, or trade for Artifacts cards I need to complete the set. If interested, PM me with what you are interested in and I will then let you know what I am looking for.

And now the top 5, in no order

Thanks for the look.
    Collect Ovechkin, Jamie Benn, John Klingberg, & Val Nichushkin from UD Only

Congrats on your hits.
    I'll take a price on the Carter Ashton RC auto. Thanks.
    Collecting: Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - Maple Leafs RCs and Alex Steen

great break! can you pm me some prices on the hall /8 patch auto and the auto rookie redemption #1 please. And also could you please pm your wantlist for 12-13 artifacts.
    Collecting: YG'S Exclusives /100, FWA PATCH/100, CUP ROOKIES+MORE
    STEVEN STAMKOS TYLER SEGUIN NATE MACKINNON
    Hidden Content

please check me out for a trade, thanks
    Check out my bucket (will be updated soon)
    Hidden Content
    Check out my Trade List (newly updated THE CUP, SPA and ULTIMATE lists!)
    Hidden Content
    Check Out My needs: Hidden Content (Newly Updated!)

Congrats on the hits. Patches look amazing. I think this might be one of the better years for Artifacts.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Messier/Gartner is awesome. I would love to make a deal for the Twist seeing as I was a school bud of his. Here is a link to my Artifacts break

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...her-HOFer-down
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

PM me a price on all the jersey/jersey /125. Thx!
    COLLECTING
    || ITG ULTIMATE MEM. ENSHRINED JERSEY AUTOS - 33/35 - NEED BELIVEAU AND HULL! || 09/10 ULTIMATE SIGNATURES - 56/57 - MISSING GRETZKY, PM ME IF YOU HAVE IT || HIGH END BACKSTROM (CAPS) - PM ME OF YOU HAVE ANY!

PM me a price on the two Gretzky cards please.

I can't believe I'm saying this, however UD did a great job on Artifacts this year. Amazing player selection and great quality all around. Some of the patches are incredible.
    Collecting mainly 80's Rookies, 90's rare inserts and BTP autos and game used

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast