Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There Really is Still Good in Humanity...

Hey all!

Throughout all the scammers, con-artists, and horror stories we hear about other traders nowadays, I thought I'd just share this (irrelevant) story about something great that happened today.

I am currently a sophomore in high school. Today, we had an assembly to announce the homecoming kings/queens of each grade level (homecoming is tomorrow).

Of course, just like every other year, each class had one king and one queen (except for the exception of the seniors wherein they also have a prince and princess).

Typically, after the senior class homecoming winners are announced, we all leave and carry on with our day. However, today was completely different.

Out of the blue, right after everybody "thought" that all the nominees had been selected from. However, an announcement was made that we will ALSO be having a homecoming dutch and duchess! Soon enough, two outstanding special-education students walked up in front of the stage in front of 2,000 people and were announced "Homecoming Dutch" and "Duchess".

EVERY single person in EVERY single grade level stood up and cheered the loudest I had ever heard (and we are an OUTRAGEOUSLY spirited school). The Homecoming Dutch even said how it was "the best day of my [his] life."

Although it might sound strange to say, I was a centimeter close to just completely losing it. That certainly made my day, and I think special-education students are often forgot about in this world nowadays.

Just wanted to share with you all how people can be good as well!

Thanks, and have a great weekend! Hope your team wins! (unless its the Lions )

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Great story, thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Very awesome story. Thank you for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

as a person who has a mentally challenged brother i love hearing stories like these. thanks for sharing and to those that applauded.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Awesome story!